Are we going Nuts over Donuts ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the most famous one is that shop at raffles city basement. Supposedly have to queue for TWO HOURS to buy donuts.

I tried that donuts (courtesy of a friend) and they are pretty good but NO WAY will I spend like 2 hours queueing for them. nothing better to do meh?

Own up!!! who here spends like 2 hours to queue for donuts :)

I see a LOT of people queueing at that shop everytime.

retarded.. typical singaporeans man.. see a big queue all queue up. donuts nia.. not as if its krispy kream

donuts are bad for health

you are what you eat

imagine your belly turning into one big donut
with the hole being your belly button
:dunno: :dunno:

what donut are we talking here? Dunkin Donut? aiyo...the amount of sugar on them. Sinful food heh...But dunkin donut is not that nice....so is there another brand that is bring this craze back or is this some marketing poke?

donuts are bad for health

you are what you eat

imagine your belly turning into one big donut
with the hole being your belly button
:dunno: :dunno:

:bsmilie::bsmilie:
bro,
your imagination is really running wild.
i see faces in rocks. you see a belly in a donut :thumbsup:

today saw the Q at donut shop at suntec outside carrefour... 4 person! is the fad dying off??:)
Usually there is a Q snaking to the toilet..:bsmilie:

Sounds like another bubble-tea fad thing going on. Yeah, I also don't believe them doughnuts are thaaaaaaat good to warrant a 2 hour wait. A dougnut is a doughnut is a doughnut.

What's next? Pastries shaped like camera lenses?

Sounds like another bubble-tea fad thing going on. Yeah, I also don't believe them doughnuts are thaaaaaaat good to warrant a 2 hour wait. A dougnut is a doughnut is a doughnut.

What's next? Pastries shaped like camera lenses?

:think:

and who will buy them? :sweat:

maybe if you have pastries shaped like xmm, people will buy, judging from what you see in cs

This sudden craze is madness! Its as though Singapore just removed the ban on the sale of donuts!
I doubt it will last long. Might as well cash in now.
Japan has fashion fad craze. Singapore has food fad craze. :bsmilie:
Donuts are really high is transfat from what I read.

I thought the most famous one is that shop at raffles city basement. Supposedly have to queue for TWO HOURS to buy donuts.

I tried that donuts (courtesy of a friend) and they are pretty good but NO WAY will I spend like 2 hours queueing for them. nothing better to do meh?

Own up!!! who here spends like 2 hours to queue for donuts :)

I see a LOT of people queueing at that shop everytime.

I DID NOT!!!!
I Q for 3 hours hor!!! :sweatsm:

I tried Munchy donuts from Tg Katong.....sceptical at first but once tried....forever fall in love liao :kiss::thumbsup:

I saw long queues at Suntec and Vivio city. Siao leh, I also dun bother to queue although I like donuts.

I tried the one at Raffles City before, not really that fantastic. Maybe it's because word of mouth advertising is very powerful. What I wish is for Mister Donut to come to Singapore. They've got really nice donuts, both taste and looks! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.