Are we allowed to enter the F1 PIT STOP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes... provided you join the Paddock Club.

yes... provided you join the Paddock Club.

I'm also curious...

Hmm...are we allowed to drive into the pit building compound when there's no race on? Is it open to public or must ask permission first ah? kekeke

Wanna try shooting cars at that location cause got nice Singapore flyer backdrop...:bsmilie:

I'm also curious...

Hmm...are we allowed to drive into the pit building compound when there's no race on? Is it open to public or must ask permission first ah? kekeke

Wanna try shooting cars at that location cause got nice Singapore flyer backdrop...:bsmilie:

wait a minute... you guys asking if we can access the F1 pit stop building on non-race days izit? if that's the case, then i think can. i've seen people jogging and cycling on the pit straights.

as for driving into the compound... i'm not too sure. don't think can access. if can... i also want, coz i want to shoot my car too.

wait a minute... you guys asking if we can access the F1 pit stop building on non-race days izit? if that's the case, then i think can. i've seen people jogging and cycling on the pit straights.

as for driving into the compound... i'm not too sure. don't think can access. if can... i also want, coz i want to shoot my car too.

jogging and cycling can. was jogging at the f1 track yesterday night.
can cannot go in cos they put up stone barrier to prevent cars from going in.

Cars used to be able to access the F1 pit area. A group of us did a car shoot there, people saw our pics and started going there in droves.... till they probably got fed up and barricaded the place. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.