are we allow to keep cats in HDB ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninelives

Jan 16, 2002
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
someone told me cannot. But I don't understand why. Dogs are so noisy, they bark bark here, barb bark there, bark bark everywhere. Why are we allow to keep dogs but not cats?

I think limited to 1/household. Not sure, heard this from someone before.

I have an aunt who is a cat-lover; she kept 9 cats in her flat (shhh...)

LEGALLY, no. Not even one. Cats are diff from dogs. Dogs can be trained, cats cannot.

i saw someone keeping a fully grown golden retriever in a HDB 5 rm flat...can meh???

Originally posted by ninelives

who told you cats cannot be trained?????

yah lor.. cats can also be trained... who say cannot..

darn no serbian huskies... really love them... clean, smart and plus they don't bark....

only when they get lonely

Originally posted by kanekoichi
darn no serbian huskies... really love them... clean, smart and plus they don't bark....

Husky not easy to maintain. If you want to keep them in good conditiion, have to let them enjoy aircon almost the whole day :p

Originally posted by rncw
i saw someone keeping a fully grown golden retriever in a HDB 5 rm flat...can meh???

i have a friend who keep a German Sherpard in a 4rm HDB flat too

just do anything but dun get caught lor

But they howlllllllllllllllll............ :D

i got my 2 cats before i knew abt that stupid rule but they are STAYING

its easier to toilet train cats than dogs

p.s. in HDB flat, anything is possible - just don't get caught or kena complain by petty neighbours

have a friend who used to keep >6 cats as pets. they are trained to use the toilet bowl for all their business!

Originally posted by mpenza
have a friend who used to keep >6 cats as pets. they are trained to use the toilet bowl for all their business!

Do the cat flush after use? Or else fine 500$ :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :devil:

I'll be the 1st to be a QUITTER if they had such rules where u cant own cats in flats..

erm i think you mean Siberian Huskies rite? serbia and siberia a bit different... :D

Originally posted by camerakit

But they howlllllllllllllllll............ :D

you are so rite about the howling! :rolleyes: they are also the most vocal breed, i think, and do not think twice about doing it in public.

mine howled at a cat once in public:embrass:..not bark.....everyone stopped and had the"what was that:what:" look on their faces.

did i mention they are great "destroyers" too? will chew up anything they can sink their teeth onto, and they dig a mighty good hole in your garden too.

not for the faint hearted...

however, they are really lovable and affectionate, and do really silly things at times that you just can't help not liking them.:)

Oops.. sorry typo error..
hehe...
yeah.. after playing with my friend's Husky... absolutly fell in love with it..

Status
Not open for further replies.