Are your left-handed or right handed?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazekang

Aug 29, 2004
Clementi
hazekang.multiply.com
Always wanted to try out the polling system, but no nice topic for it.
Met a few left-handers recently, so decided to c how many ppl r left-handed down here

me left-hander here too, i was surprised at the large number of left-handers here in US.

my elder brother was by nature a left-hander, but was forced to used righthand (which was tot to be the proper hand at that time).....

my dad also lefthander....... heh

Left Handed
1. HazeKang
2. Plinius

Right Handed

Ambidextrous

Use left hand for most of task. But kenna force to use left handle mouse and camera.
Can write using both hand though.

Left Handed
1. HazeKang
2. Plinius
3. PhotoDog

Right Handed

Ambidextrous

Just in case some of you guy don't know, there is a Left Handers Day which fall on 13th Aug

Right master hand.
Right hand is the right hand. :bsmilie:
No offence to left handers.
Hope no one beats me with using left hand around here.

Use left hand for most of task. But kenna force to use left handle mouse and camera.
Can write using both hand though.

Left Handed
1. HazeKang
2. Plinius
3. PhotoDog
4. Flyingpig

Right Handed

Ambidextrous

I used to be a left handed when I was little, but my mom didn't want me to be a left handed then. So I became a right-n-left handed now :D I use both hands equally, like I use knives or needles with both hands, play basketball with both hands. And I can even write with my left hand, though mostly write with right hand. So I guess I'm Ambidextrous :)

Left Handed
1. HazeKang
2. Plinius
3. PhotoDog
4. Flyingpig

Right Handed

Ambidextrous
1. fengwei

i have no idea which is my master hand...

Left hand
---------
writing/drawing
chopsticks/spoon
badminton
m-16 livefiring

Right hand
----------
basketball shooting
badminton
m-16 livefiring

mixed up...whole lot other actions with either hands. As a kid bout 3-7 years old, I used to colour those colouring books with both hands simultaneously, a different colour in each hand. :sweat:

p.s i lost the 'skill' when i got older...haha. Experts say ambidextrous people insane one......yah sometimes im abit mad. lol :bsmilie:

i'm an ambidextrous wannabe. naturally right handed, have been forcing to learn left handed tasks... writing, eating, driving, etc...

i'm ambidextrous. use left hand to shift gears and right hand to steer the vehicle:p

fwah! u sounded like Guo Jing from Jin Yong's novel leh.......

sbs99 said:
mixed up...whole lot other actions with either hands. As a kid bout 3-7 years old, I used to colour those colouring books with both hands simultaneously, a different colour in each hand. :sweat:

I am a lefty too. :)

Left hand: writing/drawing , knife/chopsticks/spoon, m-16 livefiring (left master eye), card games/mahjong, sms.

Right hand: All racket and cue sports. Football with right leg. Basketball. Mouse, camera. Use Hp using right hand with right ear! Sleep on my right side.

In a nutshell; my left hand; for delicate stuffs. Right hand; brute strength! :bsmilie:

Left Handed
1. HazeKang
2. Plinius
3. PhotoDog
4. Flyingpig
5. afbug

Right Handed

Ambidextrous
1. fengwei

I write with my left, most of everything else with right.

But for simplicity sake, whichever handedness depends on which hand u write with okie?

Bcos i think alot of people can play pool with both hands, but not everyone can write with both :)

Guess I can be consider an Ambidextrous too...

Use Right hand for:
Golf, tennis

Use Left hand for:
pool, rifle (though i never serve ns)

Use both for:
Badminton.... :)

Left Handed
1. HazeKang
2. Plinius
3. PhotoDog
4. Flyingpig
5. afbug

Right Handed

Ambidextrous
1. fengwei
2. Malakite

heheh i can use both for everyday life... my classmates never cease to be amazed when i'm shooting with my right hand and writing notes in class at the same time.. hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.