Are u affected by the recession?

How are you affected by the recession?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hai, finished my contract with canon already...gg got to find new job again...time for a change of environment liao.

Sell my valuables:cry:

Shouldn't there be a "Not Yet" choice? This recession will affect us all, just a matter of time only. Those who still has project (won from last year), like my company, will continue to have works. For us, most likely would be busy till middle of this year.

After that, not sure...

hai, finished my contract with canon already...gg got to find new job again...time for a change of environment liao.

U working with canon?? Contract? IT dept?

Eh reccession arh.... I oso dunno what to say. I guess life goes on lah....

Juz that abit more trouble here and there lor. Then walking under the HDB flats muz be more careful abit lor. Anytime may have a huge load falling down from these flats, and u won't wanna be hit by them....

Will see more ppl selling off their camera gears and for those with iron rice bowl one can take this opportunity to sapu all they need

Just look at the restaurants, shopping centres, telco shops, long queues. Where's the recession? :bsmilie:

it is a slowdown ... maybe just the entry phase ... i think we have not seen the "Full Impact" yet :sweat:

Will see more ppl selling off their camera gears and for those with iron rice bowl one can take this opportunity to sapu all they need

some even sell car and downgrade house.

it is a slowdown ... maybe just the entry phase ... i think we have not seen the "Full Impact" yet :sweat:

I think you are right, the FULL IMPACT not here yet. :sweat:

i am still ok now.. but yesterday meeting.. they told me that our deparment will need to end by march... think will b jobless soon.. hope they assign me to other department...sad new...:cry:

Yea, i waiting for that to happen oso.... But sad to say i dun have iron ricebowl. I am juz mentally strong enuf to resist the BBB virus during good times juz a few mths back...

Eh yes probably not the full impact yet.... Full impact when STI drop to 1200??

some even sell car and downgrade house.

But problem is alot of singaporeans in deep **** now are still not prepared to face the music... Go look at the property sector now, still tonnes of ppl whom buy at sky high prices a year or two back want to sell them off at the same sky high prices....

i am still ok now.. but yesterday meeting.. they told me that our deparment will need to end by march... think will b jobless soon.. hope they assign me to other department...sad new...:cry:

Hmmm.... Been hearing alot of these recently from my friends. Good luck to u bro!

told before CNY to look for new job...2 weeks ago arranged for interview..got the job after 15minutes...told to start job the next day...I zham brake...started work a week later...now 10days into new job...but shiong man....

How does this recession affect your daily living lifestyle? :think:

I only had half a char siew pao for lunch..... shucks......:sweat

and.............

just joking lah, don't make yourself feel worse by asking this question, economy is bad, but don't keep getting fixated on it..... ok? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.