Are they any camera who can do low light decent photo at iso 1600 or 800?

Status
Not open for further replies.

song

Feb 23, 2002
homex.coolconnect.com
Hi all,

other than F11 and F10 from Fuji, are they any other brand which can offer the same good quality low light photo at ISO 800/1600??

I am looking for something like F10 or F11 but i want something that runs on AA batt so would need to look at other brands

song

zaxh81

Jan 29, 2003
Earth
louisleow.blogspot.com
song said:
Hi all,

other than F11 and F10 from Fuji, are they any other brand which can offer the same good quality low light photo at ISO 800/1600??

I am looking for something like F10 or F11 but i want something that runs on AA batt so would need to look at other brands

song
i think only F10 and F11 can go up to ISO1600 for that camera size.

song

Feb 23, 2002
homex.coolconnect.com
why canon and olympus don't want to come up with something to match Fuji F10/F11 technology? Is it truly that fuji has the best low noise processing program in their P&S camera?

song

Wai

Jan 17, 2002
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
song said:
why canon and olympus don't want to come up with something to match Fuji F10/F11 technology? Is it truly that fuji has the best low noise processing program in their P&S camera?

song
yes, that's the ONLY thing that Fuji manage to impress me

anyway, F10 has very good battery life too, the colour is also good as long as u dont use the flash. the color always look funny to me once the flash is activated, in the end i always shoot at ISO800-1600 without flash

The thing that i hate most is that it dun comes with desktop charger and the most troublesome thing is that u will need to use the "breakout-box" in order to charge or download pic. Also tot of using USB card reader, but xD card is too small, fragile and expensive....so i rather use the break-out box to download pic

dun understand why fuji dun want to have the power & USB connector on the camera instead ;( ;(

the control and menu is terrible too, but since it is a P&S, i dun expect much...just shoot in auto most of the time and compensate the exposure accordingly when needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom