Are these stuff consider very cheap compare to Singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

modenaslim

Mar 2, 2003
Yishun Broadway KopiDiam
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm on training at Minneapolis, US and saw some stuff might be very cheap compare to singapore.

Circuit City Shop:
ScanDisk 2GB CF Ultra II selling at USD$35, SGD$53
Samsung NV10 10MP selling at USD$300, SGD456 ( slim )
Samsung NV3 7.2MP selling at USD$250, SGD380 ( slim )
Samsung S730 7.2MP selling at USD$130, SGD200 ( not so slim )

All the 19" Samsung LCD selling at USD$190-$230.

I guess electronic stuff is selling very cheap at US right?
My remaining pocket money only allows me to get the Samsung S730, so I'm thinking of getting one camera instead of keeping the $$ and change back to SGD$ when i return, since the camera is so cheap there right?

Need advice thank you.

hi... i actually saw on a site in US that is selling the samsung nv series camera at a cheaper price.. hope this might help.. www.adorama.com

i actually wanted to order from there.. but there's a slight problem because of the shipping thingy that needs help with.. other than that will be the warranty.. don't know whether the warranty will still be valid in singapore or it's an international warranty..

hi... i actually saw on a site in US that is selling the samsung nv series camera at a cheaper price.. hope this might help.. www.adorama.com

i actually wanted to order from there.. but there's a slight problem because of the shipping thingy that needs help with.. other than that will be the warranty.. don't know whether the warranty will still be valid in singapore or it's an international warranty..

Thanks... I will leave office and unable to do online shopping already.
Anyway, i decided to go on with my bulky 10D @....

Save more $$ and wait for next trip to US.
Survey more then get a better deal.

Thread closed and thanks to Jacky who responsed. :)

Forget about electronic lah...just relax and go to The Mall of America and shop for clothing instead :lovegrin: There use to be a Abercrombie Outlet at 4th floor...but I can't find on my last trip :lovegrin:

Forget about electronic lah...just relax and go to The Mall of America and shop for clothing instead :lovegrin: There use to be a Abercrombie Outlet at 4th floor...but I can't find on my last trip :lovegrin:

Thanksguys...
I spent whole 2 days shopping at Mall Of America and shops around France Avenue..
Bought 2 Levis Jeans 505 cost me USD$25 each. Bought 4 Levis shirt @ each USD$12.. haha... Levis are cheapo stuff there :bsmilie: I also bought one Dockers Long Sleeve Shirt @ USD$7 hahahaha.. at 75% discount..

Can't imagine Levis is selling so expensive in Singapore...

most made in USA stuff are cheap in US. Try getting some coach handbags or something. I was told it costs like 60+USD there while selling for over $500SGD here.

most made in USA stuff are cheap in US. Try getting some coach handbags or something. I was told it costs like 60+USD there while selling for over $500SGD here.

darn true, esp to japanese... haha... we're suckers all togethers... they try to buy asian items and price it higher there while we try to buy US stuff at higher price here, then the middle man smile happily to the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.