photo.rogerdeng.com
Tried some more shots at SBG again.
Are these bird poses any good? :)

By the way, are these pigeons? ;p

PICT0831.jpg

PICT0837.jpg

Yup pigeons alright.

Good exposure and the subject is sharp. You are doing good Roger. :thumbsup:

I like the 2nd shot. The first somehow don't work for me in that the main subject the 1st pigeon is facing the "wrong" way. If it was to face the opposite direction it would be great, anway it is only my opinion.

Keep shooting :) Cheers

I like the framing on the second pics. Nicely done :)

How about having both birds in focus next time? I think it might turn out as good or might be better??? just my thoughts :sweat:

Thanks for sharing man. Cheers

chngpe01 said:
Good exposure and the subject is sharp. You are doing good Roger. :thumbsup:

I like the 2nd shot. The first somehow don't work for me in that the main subject the 1st pigeon is facing the "wrong" way. If it was to face the opposite direction it would be great, anway it is only my opinion.

Keep shooting :) Cheers

Thank you sir. Guess was lucky with the exposure. And to be honest, these are easy birds compared to what you guys shoot man .... :D

I agree with you about the facing the wrong way thingy on the first pic too. Thanks. :)

Brandon said:
I like the framing on the second pics. Nicely done :)

How about having both birds in focus next time? I think it might turn out as good or might be better??? just my thoughts :sweat:

Thanks for sharing man. Cheers

Thanks bro for the kind comments.

Having both birds in focus seems to be a bit hard for my skill level and equipment now. Need to learn how to do that first .... :D But good suggestion though :thumbsup: ..... maybe next time ... with a new cam perhaps .... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.