Status
Not open for further replies.

Geckorian

Feb 10, 2004
Don't think junkyards are possible in sanitized sg :dunno:

Go defu lane ...if you want one ...

poohbear said:
Go defu lane ...if you want one ...

Possible to narrow it down somewhat. Defu lane looks quite big:)

genmapphp.cgi

yo bro, count me in on any such trips yah... :)

I used to go to one in Kranji Industrial Estate and some in Woodlands Industrial Estate too. However this was about 6 - 7 years ago. Don't ask me the exact location, can't remember. Do some homework - look up the Yellow Pages!

syl said:
I used to go to one in Kranji Industrial Estate and some in Woodlands Industrial Estate too. However this was about 6 - 7 years ago. Don't ask me the exact location, can't remember. Do some homework - look up the Yellow Pages!

Still have, it's on the main road after the railway tracks. It will see lotsa sign saying '杀车'. But that kind not as 'rugged' as those in Defu lane. If you are looking for those 'true' scrapyards with those magnetised crane and metal everywhere, Defu lane it's still the choice.

sungei kadut has many. You can actually walk into some and go parts shopping. They even have racks of different engines on sale ranging from BMWs/Mercs to Hondas. Old spoilers, rims, headunits, etc..

yanyewkay said:
sungei kadut has many. You can actually walk into some and go parts shopping. They even have racks of different engines on sale ranging from BMWs/Mercs to Hondas. Old spoilers, rims, headunits, etc..

:bigeyes: :bigeyes:

sORe-EyEz said:
:bigeyes: :bigeyes:

wats so surprising? sungei kadut area has a number of car workshops and a couple of scrapyards buried right at the tail-end of the industrial park. driving along their one-way streets is a real hassle tho, cos everyone (customers and workshop owners) park along the road and all sorts of stuff are laid along the roads too. plus... not everyone observes the road direction signs... :what:

another scrapyard i came across years ago was along penjuru road, near where the barges unload stones and gravel for construction sites. dunno if its still there.

Bro, perhaps u can post what you are looking for. It's easier to direct this way. Coz for cars under 5 yrs old, it will be harder to get as most are exported rather than scrapped.

Cheers

poohbear said:
There's a few at lane 1, 2 ,3 and lane 12, which is not in the map.

Great! Really appreciate the info pooh :)

Thanks all! Basically I'm hoping to see something like this. Pretty much urban decay stuff:)

2005073013474222_2005-02-15%20(55).jpg

nightwolf75 said:
wats so surprising? sungei kadut area has a number of car workshops and a couple of scrapyards buried right at the tail-end of the industrial park. driving along their one-way streets is a real hassle tho, cos everyone (customers and workshop owners) park along the road and all sorts of stuff are laid along the roads too. plus... not everyone observes the road direction signs... :what:

another scrapyard i came across years ago was along penjuru road, near where the barges unload stones and gravel for construction sites. dunno if its still there.

another shopping trip comng up! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.