Are there any price difference in CP peninnsula and CP Marina Square?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystix

Jan 18, 2002
Planet Earth
Visit site
I'd be getting the digicabi dry box at carrefour, so was thinking of popping down CP ms to get my B+W uv filter.
Was wondering, will they charge items more than peninsula since they're at a mall?
If not i'll just walk the extra distance to go to peninsula.

Last I knew, no, but you could always call to check. If there's any diff, I think it should be in the mileage you get in negotiations or freebies. But that depends a lot on who you deal with/know.

You can always go to their website and send them an email, asking for an e-quote. They will give you the lowest price possible, so you can save time. If the price is too high, there is no need to go down. If the price is right, then you can just go down and buy... no need to haggle anymore. :)

Probably so, I noted prices differences between Alan Photo Funan & Sim Lim, also between MS color AMK Hub & the other AMk store.

It might be faster calling them up.

Ryan

that really depends if they saw you as a white carrot. Wear a camera vest with a large Leica word behind. I think they will get your message that you are a serious but rich amateur, who dont like being fooled around. :bsmilie:

I'd be getting the digicabi dry box at carrefour, so was thinking of popping down CP ms to get my B+W uv filter.
Was wondering, will they charge items more than peninsula since they're at a mall?
If not i'll just walk the extra distance to go to peninsula.

Actually they do charge differently on some items. Such as the BG-E4 grip for 5D. Maruan one quoted me $400 while Peninsula $420.

Probably so, I noted prices differences between Alan Photo Funan & Sim Lim

I think that's quite expected/normal.

also between MS color AMK Hub & the other AMk store.

Ah, but this is not from two branches of the same company's stores right? Even within Funan, different shops will give slightly different prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.