Are Singaporean giving up marrying locals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a VERY old report...
It was discussed heavily in the local forums already.

Agree or not, some of the conclusions of "why foreign bride vs. local gal" were:
1. They are humble
2. They are feminine
3. They can cook and clean and not refer to "just hire a maid"
4. They don't care if you're fat and ugly, so long as you can support them.
5. They don't care what car you drive or if you own one.
6. They are happy with HDB and don't always chase after the 5Cs.

Local girls want ang moh guys...

Local guys want VN/China brides...

Local guy and local girl couples are hard to find. :bsmilie:

I'm wondering what created the gaps that caused this phenomenon. :dunno:

the cause? parents...

i find that most single girls belong in this category - average and below looks. introverted. have high education and expectations.

the thing i find about these girls is that, they do not really mix around much... hence, they do not know the 'market value'... and when they remain in solitude for too long... they soon will develop their 'price' which is far off from the 'market value'. :)

I'm wondering what created the gaps that caused this phenomenon. :dunno:

Rashkae have summed it up quite well....

I had an ECA with a Vietnamese once, and honestly, they are really very nice companions, but I'm a married man and have to come home eventually... :embrass:

All come to fate.

Like my case. When I tot I found a sg woman, got a flat, I will be happy. But stress over me makes me hot temper easily n in the end, we ended up in divorce cause we quarrel a lot.

For me to get another wife, I let fate to decide. I am old, dont bother so much but close a eye too often, partner might stray. So, let it be, got or not, I dont bother much. With my flat n me, I am happy already. :)

I'm thinking of setting up an agency catered for rich, single, "matured" Singapore women.

Choice of:
1. Europeans
2. Jamaicans

The main selling pt of the agent is VIRGINITY!!
LOL! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.