Are Sg women demanding and unreasonable?

... to them looking for a reasonable man is someone with money, career and a car, most women in city landscape are highly educated and earning well in careers, a man is no longer seen as a main goal in life but just another asset for next phase in life.

... to them looking for a reasonable man is someone with money, career and a car, most women in city landscape are highly educated and earning well in careers, a man is no longer seen as a main goal in life but just another asset for next phase in life.

Hmm..

not all of them are like that but sadly that is what the modern society does to the mindset of not just ladies but guys as well.

Good one would be, most of the time I'm on public transport or taxis as I dont see the point of driving in SIN really or car ownership here.
Erm, generally (note generalising here) my girlfriends who bring out their lady friends arent too impress on first impression but one day, just rolling in my my old man's sports coupe, you see them start to try to have a conversation with you.

I have to say, that is just first impression though. Impressions do change down the line.

'do sg men always generalise and whinge incessantly?'

:bsmilie:

'do sg men always generalise and whinge incessantly?'

:bsmilie:

We follow the society in general :dunno: :bsmilie:
Of course good girls still exist, but not that many I guess ? ;)

We follow the society in general :dunno: :bsmilie:
Of course good girls still exist, but not that many I guess ? ;)

depends on your definition of good? haha.

good in cooking, good with kids, good with talking, good at winning arguments with you, good at keeping you wrapped under her thumb...good in.. heh.

compare sg girl with china shanghai woman, we r consider lucky .. they have car cash credit card and they expect u to give them big house, ur bank account and ur credit card ..

Depend who is in control lor. If you are "capable", then you dictate the terms and conditions. And the 'market' is your !

Love is just an accessory in a relationship.

Sharing a chart that was posted on yahoo previously on a previous story :
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/sing...al-marriage-partners-20110223-221041-024.html

Too many confounding factors to make sweeping statements
but interesting observation

STscreenshot.png

Someone is trying to imply Korean women are sl*ts.

....no. It's because of the well-known fact that most beautiful korean women have had plastic surgery.

Why your brain went into the gutters is something else.

Rashkae said:
....no. It's because of the well-known fact that most beautiful korean women have had plastic surgery.

Why your brain went into the gutters is something else.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: I've heard stories..