Are our prisons smoke free?

If it is it would be difficult for a smoker to go to jail wouldn't it?

dont be so bad lar, thats about their only enjoyment, not to mention cig. is the currency. may be i watch too many hongki movies.

unker sion, u have just posted 2 remarkable threads :sweat:

Uncle Sion, even prison staff is not allowed to bring in cigarettes. They have to place their belongings in their personal lockers before beginning their shifts, and this includes any forms of cash and coins and also their handphone. They will be checked by the D.O during briefing to ensure no contraband is brought in. Doing so will result in severe disciplinary actions. So you can imagine the working condition there. :bsmilie:

not allowed.

prisoners who wish to smoke must walk out of the building, stand at least 5 meters away from the entrance, inside a yellow box.
Once they finished, they walk back in ;p

When you enter prison your life is in the responsibility of the state.
Dream on if you think you can smoke. Also got security issue.

When you enter prison your life is in the responsibility of the state.
Dream on if you think you can smoke. Also got security issue.

take a small lighted butt and place it near the fire sprinker...

What kind of prison are you talking about? When I am in school, I thought my school is a prison. When I am in army, I thought the camp is a prison. When I am in working, I thought my company is a prison.

What kind of prison are you talking about? When I am in school, I thought my school is a prison. When I am in army, I thought the camp is a prison. When I am in working, I thought my company is a prison.

What about at home, do you need to beg the Mrs prison warden before you could go out? :bsmilie:

If it is it would be difficult for a smoker to go to jail wouldn't it?
You can do air smoking, just like playing air guitar..................:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:.................and that's more healthy ;p