Are most TP driving examiners cnuts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kahheng

Jan 20, 2002
bride.ru
I had an absolutely bad tempered and obtuse examiner this morning.

What's your experience? :bsmilie:

kahheng said:

Imagine I get into the car, he turns to me and says "11B, still serving ns is it?"... I know I gone :bsmilie:

They think they are so great, almost all of them dont drive a car of their own... and they are qualified to grade others on their driving.... goodness me

My own instructor was telling me that during the test, examiners are generally pretty alright, but this guy turned out to be an absolute bully. Bad tempered for....I just can't understand why. Even shouted at me for clarifying where he wants me to park the car in the test car bay when we finished, amazing. Hmm, he must have lost a lot of money this WC season :angel: (already say, don't go and bet so much money on England.......)

(To anyone reading this thread: Don't think I am complaining because I flunked :) Despite having an absolute a**hole as my tester, I passed first time)

I'm thinking of writing in to TP to complain about his creating a hostile test environment. No I am NOT a serial complaint letter writer.

kahheng said:
My own instructor was telling me that during the test, examiners are generally pretty alright, but this guy turned out to be an absolute bully. Bad tempered for....I just can't understand why. Even shouted at me for clarifying where he wants me to park the car in the test car bay when we finished, amazing. Hmm, he must have lost a lot of money this WC season :angel: (already say, don't go and bet so much money on England.......)

(To anyone reading this thread: Don't think I am complaining because I flunked :) Despite having an absolute a**hole as my tester, I passed first time)

I'm thinking of writing in to TP to complain about his creating a hostile test environment. No I am NOT a serial complaint letter writer.

Just a curious question... how old are you now :think: (optional to reply)

Klose said:
Just a curious question... how old are you now :think: (optional to reply)

I am 48 ;)

kahheng said:

:bigeyes: so late? or retaking after suspension? :think:

Klose said:
:bigeyes: so late? or retaking after suspension? :think:

hahahaha, never had a license in my life.

Don't take my stated age literally.......

kahheng said:

Just to share mine experience.
when i get into the car the tester says: ok adjust ur seat, check left right mirror ok? not ok? then adjust, adjust the mirror looking to the back. everything ok put on safety belt, engage 1st gear, look out for on coming vehicle on the right, no car then release handbrake, signal right, step on the accelerator slowly drive out to the road in the circuit.:sweat:

And i passed!:bsmilie:

melvin said:
Just to share mine experience.
when i get into the car the tester says: ok adjust ur seat, check left right mirror ok? not ok? then adjust, adjust the mirror looking to the back. everything ok put on safety belt, engage 1st gear, look out for on coming vehicle on the right, no car then release handbrake, signal right, step on the accelerator slowly drive out to the road in the circuit.:sweat:

And i passed!:bsmilie:

omg.. u free fragged the tester.....

darn it.....

i did my best to dress well on my TP day, look smart and look good. then heng kio sai kena a good test route + "static stations" no demerit pts + many shortcuts as peak hr traffic horrendous. passed on first try, that was one of my most happiest days in my life, yet. haha

dr34mc4st3r said:
i did my best to dress well on my TP day, look smart and look good. then heng kio sai kena a good test route + "static stations" no demerit pts + many shortcuts as peak hr traffic horrendous. passed on first try, that was one of my most happiest days in my life, yet. haha

Actually the best day is when you ORD :lovegrin: beats everything else :bsmilie:

better than one who has his foot on his brake and presses it all the time instead of asking u to slow down

i dont bother about the tester.

SAF one even worse! haa haa.....

jus drive....

I wasted my first test. he was pretty firendly but then i mount curb in the crank course :(. Second time i tihnk the tester was hungry. He cut short the test route by 1/2> iguess he see that i was taking second time + my circuit was almost perfect...still ended up with 12 points :|

hmmm dressed properly for my TP, lol~ Was thinking of giving a better impression, not those reckless kind. Tester got onto the vehicle and just placed the marking sheet on the dash board and asked me to drive, judging frm the mistakes i made i knew i'd fail, but somehow he didn't penalise me for the roll back on the slope test... and thats how i passed. Lucky i guess

raptor84 said:
but then i mount curb in the crank course :(. |

lol

how to mount kerb in crank course?? S-course and crank course both the easiest. just steer and move. plain sailing

parallel parking also quite easy

most difficult however, is vertical parking. too easy to mount kerb

Driving test depend on alot of luck. hehe

mine was funny...

keep shaking his head with the 'zu zu zu zu'...

turn left from filter lane... he suddenly shout, WA LAU..!! and stare at me... i look at him then look back to road... shake his head and say, 'in front, u-turn go back centre' and threw the sheet on the dash board... i tot i have fail... but once inside, he turn 'angel'.. point out few fault and turn to back page.. 10 points and tick PASS... haha...

really kana scare by him...

user111 said:
lol

how to mount kerb in crank course?? S-course and crank course both the easiest. just steer and move. plain sailing

parallel parking also quite easy

most difficult however, is vertical parking. too easy to mount kerb

Not for me =p I found the crank hardest and the parking easy leh... I kinda kept too close to the right side while coming out (left turn) so my right wheel brushed the side and lifted a little..
I guess itsw beacuse i'm private so got less practice in circuit :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.