--- Are Local Girls Too Proud? Poor Singapore Men! ---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafael

Deregistered
Jul 5, 2007
Many of my boy friends who are still singles have dated some local girls; they either say "Wait long long 等久久" or "Slow slow wait 慢慢等" or "I call you when I'm free lah".

I think I can see why many Singapore men are still singles.

time to go Vietnam ;)

Maybe all good things do not come to those who wait. (tan ku ku) But to those who act on it!

Maybe if they stop whining they might get a girl to date them.

There are always 2 sides to the coin, its not always the men whining .. sometimes i have good guy frens who just can't seem to get hitched. In most cases, local gals just find them 'too nice' .. hence they want some 'bad boy' personality in the guys. So when they do get the bad guys, they ( the local gals ) also start to whine when the going gets tough.. so with your reply, its quite obvious you still need some time to grow up.

In most cases, local gals just find them 'too nice' .. hence they want some 'bad boy' personality in the guys.

You mean "Bad Boy" like this: :bsmilie:

200px-Edison_Chen.jpg

Many of my boy friends who are still singles have dated some local girls; they either say "Wait long long 等久久" or "Slow slow wait 慢慢等" or "I call you when I'm free lah".

I think I can see why many Singapore men are still singles.

coz gals want 5 C mah.......

Oi, what century is it??? Who want to marry or date a poor man :bsmilie:

Even me, a poor man want to date rich woman liao :lovegrin:

some guys are too chosy.... :sweat:

i want a gal who knows how to :

cook
do the laundry
iron my clothes
can sing like sun yan zi
like anime
like rock songs
got car
caring
pretty
take off my shoes when i reach home.

i want a gal who knows how to :

cook
do the laundry
iron my clothes
can sing like sun yan zi
like anime
like rock songs
got car
caring
pretty
take off my shoes when i reach home.

You need a TIME MACHINE to take you back at least 4-5 decade....then teach her about anima and rock songs and pimp her out to get you the car you want LOL....

TKK !

we got camera, canon, compact cam, clubsnap and condoms...

*sing* ~~One of these thing is not like the others, One of these things doesn't belong, Can you tell me which thing is not like the other.... heheheh

I bet you have a few in your camera bag at all times don't you? heheh In case it rain and you need to cover your "long zoom"

Status
Not open for further replies.