are all movie heroes becoming emo punks?

What do you prefer out of the choices below?

Results are only viewable after voting.

kei1309

Apr 12, 2010
Earth
www.facebook.com
honestly... it's getting from bad to worse ever since Twilight took center stage.

and now it's affected Conan: The Barbarian. honestly... to me it looks more like Conan, the Emo One with Dark Eye Shadow.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0816462/

Old Conan:
conan_1982.jpg

VS

New Conan
Conan-The-Barbarian-Movie-Poster.jpg

let's have a poll :bsmilie:

Last edited:
jason mamoa as...gasp! conan?!?!? that guy can't even look serious without looking funny!

dwayne johnson...now, that's a conan.

I hoped the emo punk has a scene in which he replied to the question what is best in life? with "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women" in the most emo expression. :bsmilie:

tis is because all the buff ones become tooth fairy.. leaving the ultimate task of saving the world to people with long fringe, covering their eyes, because they thought the world is too painful to see..

hmm. just look at this

[youtube]M3CFYc1dYlA[/youtube]

the gym class heroes.. hahahah! with plasma screen at home!

a blood joke! HAHAHA! the plasma TV in my house is made of BLOOD!

nothing puts a stake in a sissy twilight vampire like an scottish accent :bsmilie:

When my friends convinced me to watch twilight together we all agreed it definitely had to be a comedy. It was hilarious!!! Best comedy I've ever seen. Srsly.

*points to person on the far left of the poster* QED. :bsmilie:

When my friends convinced me to watch twilight together we all agreed it definitely had to be a comedy. It was hilarious!!! Best comedy I've ever seen. Srsly.

actually, my gf forced me to watch it with her.. i fell asleep, but she was ok, she did understand the situation.. :lovegrin:

actually, my gf forced me to watch it with her.. i fell asleep, but she was ok, she did understand the situation.. :lovegrin:

never safe to let your gf watch twilight... if you're unlucky, they'll kena the edwardcullen/jacobblack-poisoning hahaha

never safe to let your gf watch twilight... if you're unlucky, they'll kena the edwardcullen/jacobblack-poisoning hahaha