Archos av400series users

Status
Not open for further replies.
kegler said:
another sony earbud user n martin field user here.... i guess its kinda common to have 1 big 1 small ear hole... haahaa... none of our body parts are identical :bsmilie: u so luck they change for u.... my bright pixel issue still unsolved.... damn suay.... sigh.....

Guess they could settle it for me as I got it changed within 7 days....
After 7 days it's up to Archos to decide...

Last time when my US Robotics modem went "to a better place" they did a 1-to-1 exchange, but the modem is a recon one...

How long did you purchased the unit before the prob show up?

teerex said:
I'm using the Martin Field screen protector from DOML, fits well and very clear.

If I'm not wrong Ark19 and Nisa is also using it.

which martin field fits the archos screen.
dun think martin field came up with one specifically for av420.

kegler said:
currently kelvin is helping me.... but he need to get permission from someone overseas... sigh... dunno why so troublesome.... been pestering him...lol... hope they dun swipe me out with a broom e next time i visit... :bsmilie:

Kelvin is too nice a person to do that with u.
I been back like numbers of time, just to bug him to teach me how to use this better :sticktong

Or u can use hard tactics on the other sales people there. ;p

auron said:
which martin field fits the archos screen.
dun think martin field came up with one specifically for av420.

Just go to DOML. they will get one that fit your Archos the BEST :thumbsup:

ark19 said:
Guess they could settle it for me as I got it changed within 7 days....
After 7 days it's up to Archos to decide...

Last time when my US Robotics modem went "to a better place" they did a 1-to-1 exchange, but the modem is a recon one...

How long did you purchased the unit before the prob show up?

i went back on the 3rd day.... i asked them if they could gimme a 7day 1 to 1.... but they refuse.... sian man....

Nisa said:
Kelvin is too nice a person to do that with u.
I been back like numbers of time, just to bug him to teach me how to use this better :sticktong

Or u can use hard tactics on the other sales people there. ;p

probably that only apply on ladies :bsmilie: but im still hoping for them to replace it for me....

paiseh... but is this the archos gemini you guys are talking about?
or the bigger av400+ series? What's the difference? Which would you recommend? I kinda need an mp3 player and photohardisk(with built-in CF card reader) mainly. Don't mind playing videos also but not if it's too expensive :)

benedium said:
paiseh... but is this the archos gemini you guys are talking about?
or the bigger av400+ series? What's the difference? Which would you recommend? I kinda need an mp3 player and photohardisk(with built-in CF card reader) mainly. Don't mind playing videos also but not if it's too expensive :)

av400 series.... the one with 3.5inch screen..... comes in 20/80/100gb... gmini screen is smaller ...thats all

kegler said:
probably that only apply on ladies :bsmilie: but im still hoping for them to replace it for me....

Ahem! I'm a guy lei :sticktong
But I didn't look for Kelvin, I approached Valerie.
Quite a nice lady :lovegrin:

Kelvin is the technical guy there. Not bad also, when I change the unit, the other set had probs showing some pics fully. He say nvm, just open another one.

benedium, actually if u just want a photohdd (without mp3) I have a Nixvue Lite with 40 Gb hdd that I'm thinking of selling..... let me know if u r interested :dunno:

ark19, nah. will hardly use the photohardrive so looking for something that can play mp3 and come to think of it if also have pda functions also good. But i think that will cost a bomb

ark19 said:
Ahem! I'm a guy lei :sticktong
But I didn't look for Kelvin, I approached Valerie.
Quite a nice lady :lovegrin:

Kelvin is the technical guy there. Not bad also, when I change the unit, the other set had probs showing some pics fully. He say nvm, just open another one.

benedium, actually if u just want a photohdd (without mp3) I have a Nixvue Lite with 40 Gb hdd that I'm thinking of selling..... let me know if u r interested :dunno:

zzz.... means i talked to e wrong guy huh.... sian1/2.... nevermind...gonna drop by everyday to show my determination to get a new piece....

benedium said:
ark19, nah. will hardly use the photohardrive so looking for something that can play mp3 and come to think of it if also have pda functions also good. But i think that will cost a bomb

No prob :) But with PDA, will cost over $1000++. :sweat:

kegler, quite standard one mah, guys will look for gals while gals will look for guys ;)

kegler said:

oh please! if the soft tactics don't work.
time to show them who's the customers :p

kegler said:
zzz.... means i talked to e wrong guy huh.... sian1/2.... nevermind...gonna drop by everyday to show my determination to get a new piece....

Talk to valerie lor, maybe she will help

+1 for memoryworld@funan
-1 for memoryworld@simlim

went to funan to look for the guy who sold the av420 to me.... change it to a new one without further question.... so they do have 1week 1to1 exchange.... kelvin told me NO such thing :anger:

anyway... settle liao.... no more eye-sore dead pixel.... :bsmilie:

OT: posting from macdonald@funan.... lol.... outside mac also can rx ... got babes to bio somemore....

Nisa said:
oh please! if the soft tactics don't work.
time to show them who's the customers :p

i think nothing to do with tactics... i think experience is wat they lack of.... sooner or later they will have to do something abt it.... why not do something before i lose my temper.... im in sales line too.... any problem... change a new one... win win situations... customers happy... come back buy more from me :bsmilie:

kegler said:
i think nothing to do with tactics... i think experience is wat they lack of.... sooner or later they will have to do something abt it.... why not do something before i lose my temper.... im in sales line too.... any problem... change a new one... win win situations... customers happy... come back buy more from me :bsmilie:

Curious - you in direct sales? what do you sell? Maybe you have some potential customers here.

Nisa will say I "kay poh", but then in the end she may benefit. :bsmilie:

teerex said:
Curious - you in direct sales? what do you sell? Maybe you have some potential customers here.

Nisa will say I "kay poh", but then in the end she may benefit. :bsmilie:

yeah u very kaypor ! if he wants to tell he will have told u liao :sticktong
Remember my bleating lamb! :lovegrin:

if anyone has anything interesting for archos can post here also lar... haa... just went to see the case mentioned by ark... quite nice to have since its able to contain all the wires n stuff... looking at the bigger one... hope to throw in the cradle too.... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.