Shot taken using EOS-1D.
- 70-200mm + 1.4TC
- F8, 1/400 sec, ISO-100
1. in what area is critique to be sought?
I am very new to architecture shots, wish to seek improvement to this shot( in terms of composition ), or how can I improve the impact to this shot in post processing ( burn and dodging ).
I find that the TOP and BOTTOM of the picture is not terminating properly, somehow, the lights at the TOP and BOTTOM of the picture suddenly ends.. I do not know what should be done here ( in this picture ) that can improve it.
2. what one hopes to achieve with the piece of work?
- some lines and shadow patterns. The green reflection in the center is the key subject of interest.
3. under what circumstance is the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
- hand held, window supported.
- bright day light ( side lighting , 11:30am),
- 70-200mm + 1.4TC ( extreme tele end ).
4. what the critique seeker personally thinks of the picture
- I wish to create some interesting mood to this shot. bright light and shadow.
- straight lines and contrast creating the impact.