ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR WORKSHOP WITH WESLEY LOH
Date : 18/11/2017 (Sat) 12:30 PM - 02:30 PM or 03:30 PM - 05:30 PM
Discover how to translate stunning architectures/interiors into photographic works of art as Memphis West founder, Wesley Loh, shares his intricate techniques and post-processing workflows. With more than 20 years of professional experience under his belt, the award-winning photographer will also be sharing his photographic journey and some of his best architectural works with his clients.
- Sharing by Wesley Loh
- Guided Hands-on Session around Gallery
- Post-Processing Techniques
* This workshop is subsidised by Sony.
Instructor: Wesley Loh (Memphis West Pictures)
As a photographer, Wesleys eye for capturing life has helped corporate outfits portray a more human and friendlier side to their images. He set up Memphis West Pictures in 1997, and has shot for many clients ranging from international companies (e.g. McDonald's, Hewlett-Packard, Citibank, Oracle, Burson-Marsteller, Marriott, COMO Hotels and Resorts, Holiday Inn) and local firms and institutions (e.g. Theatreworks, National Heritage Board, People's Association).
On a personal front, Wesley has exhibited his works at Genesis in Paris and the University Cultural Centre (Singapore). Wesley was one of the nominees for the ICON de Martell Cordon Bleu in 2012. More recently, he worked with Epigram Books to publish 100 Singaporeans, a photography book showcasing 100 Singaporean faces, in his bid to find the "Singaporean face".
The mission of the company remains the same as the day it was founded, to create art in commercial photography.
- This workshop is exclusive to Sony camera users only
- A laptop with Capture One Pro 10 Photo Editing Software is highly recommended
- Download the 30 days trial to Capture One Pro 10 here: https://www.phaseone.com/en/Download-Sony.aspx
- If you do not have a laptop, please bring along your writing materials for note taking.