architectural + cityscapes photography #8

Kit

Jan 19, 2002
Upper Bukit Timah
www.arkitecturalphotography.com
architectural + cityscapes photography #8​
Greetings folks!!

Its been over a year since the previous session wich had to be cancelled due to the passing of my aunt. Subsequent family and work commitments meant that I couldn't carry on organising the sessions any longer. For folks who didn't know the background of ACP, I started the first session in April 2010. It was an informal online call to gather like-minded photographers for a location shoot. As the name suggests, we dabble with architectural and cityscape photography. Since then, we have had 7 very successful sessions and I got to know a whole bunch of new friends in the process. Some of them have gone further and started organising their own sessions.

Well, its back now and I'd like to go back to a familiar location.....

Date : 3rd September 2011(Saturday)
Time : 6:00am
A photograph taken from the location

I intend to keep the grooup small to maximise interaction. Signing up is simple. Just leave your names down but please do not ask me to reserve a spot for you for this or any upcoming sessions. I reserve the right to remove anyone from the list without explaination. This is a non-instructional session and I will not tell you how to take your photographs but I am more than happy to share with you my approach to photography and the decisions which I will make prior to taking a photograph.

Participants
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Reserves
1)
2)

As this session will be weather-dependent, I will make an announcement on the morning itself if the session should go ahead or cancelled/postpone due to adverse weather. So do come back here for the latest update. Thank you.

sounds like fun :)

Participants
1)magicianhisoka
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Reserves
1)
2)

Participants
1) magicianhisoka
2) Squid
3)
4)
5)
6)

Reserves
1)
2)

As this session will be weather-dependent, I will make an announcement on the morning itself if the session should go ahead or cancelled/postpone due to adverse weather. So do come back here for the latest update. Thank you.

Participants
1) magicianhisoka
2) Squid
3) skarekrow24
4)
5)
6)

Reserves
1)
2)

Participants
1) magicianhisoka
2) Squid
3) skarekrow24
4) NJMES
5)
6)

Reserves
1)
2)

Participants
1) magicianhisoka
2) Squid
3) skarekrow24
4) NJMES
5) Jongky
6)

Reserves
1)
2)

Participants
1) magicianhisoka
2) Squid
3) skarekrow24
4) NJMES
5) Jongky
6) sfoto100

Reserves
1)
2)

Participants
1) magicianhisoka
2) Squid
3) skarekrow24
4) NJMES
5) Jongky
6) sfoto100

Reserves
1) JohnJon82
2)

Can I come for breakfast only? :bsmilie:
I haven't taken photos in a year already.

Participants
1) JohnJon82
2) Squid
3) skarekrow24
4) NJMES
5) Jongky
6) sfoto100

Reserves
1)
2)

replaced my name with jon!

Ohhhh.... I just woke up... :( so sorry....

Though the light wasn't good, it was nice meeting new friends and old pals again and that's what it was all about! See ya guys next time :)

Any photos? :dunno:

Hi Kit,
Went down very rush just now after seeing my name was changed to the Participants List but can't find you all then realise I don't have your HP :eek:. Sorry to waste a spot :cry: Hope to join you again next time.