architectural + cityscapes photography #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 pic from me, aware of the bad keystone distortion..:p trying to show the leading line and the slanting skyline.

4.jpg

City Double

$citydouble.jpg

Double Egg Yolks

$doubleeggyolksmaller.jpg

Hi Rachel, anytime.

I noticed there are some haloing around the towers. You might want to look into that during processing.

oh, i will take not of this when i blend them in. thanks.

Di you try this shot with the 14mm? It will give you a different perspective.

Oh sorry this was with the 14mm, not a 2 image stitch... That's why the building on the right looks a little stretched :)

Would like to thank Kit for organizing this
Appreciate it.

Cheers
Happy shooting

Would like to thank Kit for organizing this. ;) Showing my first photo. https://flic.kr/p/oLvUi4 Symphonized Resort by Rachel Ong ws, on Flickr

Also, to add on to Kit's point. I think the right most tower seems to be brighter than the other two. And don't think there is any reason for that judging from the lighting condition.

Edit: just saw the latest attempt, still the same issue. Not sure if your various exposures also had consistently the same observation of the third tower being brighter. In fact, its like left one is darkest followed by middle then the right one is brightest.

Last edited:
Also, to add on to Kit's point. I think the right most tower seems to be brighter than the other two. And don't think there is any reason for that judging from the lighting condition.

Edit: just saw the latest attempt, still the same issue. Not sure if your various exposures also had consistently the same observation of the third tower being brighter. In fact, its like left one is darkest followed by middle then the right one is brightest.

thanks for pointing out which i didn't realize it. i guess my PP still need more improvement. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.