architectural + cityscapes photography #10

Same here, arrived late and hurriedly setup gear to make up for lost time. It was a fun outing, with everyone willing to share their knowledge and experiences. Thanks kit, hope to join ur next outing, and along with the same people. :)

Hi Kit On behalf of all of us, we would like to thank you for your unselfishness and willingness to share with us your experiences and professional knowledge on your photography and cam gears. Enclosed is my first try at that hour and location: not sure what I have not done correctly - level, saturation, composition, etc?
CS16245.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Kit On behalf of all of us, we would like to thank you for your unselfishness and willingness to share with us your experiences and professional knowledge on your photography and cam gears. Enclosed is my first try at that hour and location: not sure what I have not done correctly - level, saturation, composition, etc?

looks good! I should try my hand at converting to B&W too as seniors have pointed out that the sunrise is less that ideal (though to me looks good already ;)

After trying my hand at PP some of my images, I have started a thread in the Photo Galleries > Cityscapes, can add your photos there too!
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/land...-cityscapes-photography-10-a.html#post7664987

Last edited: