Archiever 260T is good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hello

Hi,
I am Fujifilm FinePix S602Z user. I am planning to buy Achiever 260T. Is it good and economy? I need advice on flash under S$40. Thanks in advance for help.

Hello

260T iz a fully manual flazh ................ u can adjuzt the flazh intenzity depending on the subject diztance ............... n the angle the flazh iz tilting ................ that'z all ..............

itz cheap ............ n rezonably ok ............. that'z wat me feel ................

:D

it's not a fully manual flash. the 260T is an automatic flash where there is a sensor that cuts off the flash when the lighting is sufficient.

Originally posted by mpenza
it's not a fully manual flash. the 260T is an automatic flash where there is a sensor that cuts off the flash when the lighting is sufficient.

izzit .............?? .............. me thought the senzor iz to let u noe whether there iz enough lighting frm the flazh to make a correct expozure ............?? .............

wat me underztand iz ............. after u "fired" the flazh ................. if the senzor detectz that there iz enough lighting to make a correct expozure ............... a small green check light will light up ...................

:D

Yes, it has Auto and Manual Exposure(Flash must be compatible to your camera body) and Manual ISO/aperture adjustments. However, the down side of this flash is that it will zoom only from 35-85mm mechanically. To get 28mm, you'll have to add a piece of diffuse plate supplied with the purchase. To get 24mm or wider, you'll have to add an Omni Bounce.

IMO, it is better than those Automatic TTL flash because you have the exposure under you control. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.