April 2009 Pentax Outing - Suggestions & Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

creampuff

Jul 11, 2006
Dover
Kicking off this thread on April Fool's Day but this ain't no joke!!! :bsmilie:

Anyway I think we all had a fun kampung meetup last month and pictures of people getting pierced back in Feb, so it's time we brainstorm and propose a nice venue or type of photography for this month.

As a consideration to Arthur who will be leaving Singapore mid month, perhaps we can try to have the meet-up earlier in the month so he can join in and buy us all a round of drinks. :angel:

Of the top of my head we haven't shot in the northern part of Singapore or Pulau Ubin.
That could be a consideration, so those living up north can ighlight some nice places.
Please feel free to chip in your suggestions so we can get the ball rolling asap...

i second having the outing early in the month. partly for arthur's farewell and also so that my friend, who's back from UK for this month, can attend her first pentax outing.

perhaps an evening/night shoot if it's convenient for all? so far only the marina barrage outing was at that time right?

Good news is that I will only be leaving on the last week of April, probably 27th or 28th. So if can have outing on 11/12 or 18/19th weekend, that would be great ;p. 1 round of drinks on me ;p

wow creampuff, you are fast leh.:bsmilie: First day of April you start the outing thread liao...

another vote for Pulau Ubin too..:)

Another vote for last 2 weekends. Wait till I get back on home soil! ;p

So how about 18th? We can go - The Chek Jawa boardwalk @ Ubin.

So how about 18th? We can go - The Chek Jawa boardwalk @ Ubin.

I second chek jawa, but can go on sunday instead? :sweat:

Come to think about it.. I've been thinking of a cycling cum photography outing... somewhere in Desaru

Pulao Ubin would be nice, but this month I only have time on 18th and 19th.:(
try my best to go

Ubin would be perfect!

I should be free on all weekends this month.

will try to make it, but can't say for sure right now, depends on revision progress.

sundays are better. :)

I have suggested P Ubin before, but .........:hammer:

wow creampuff, you are fast leh.:bsmilie: First day of April you start the outing thread liao...

another vote for Pulau Ubin too..:)

You mean cycle from SG to Desaru? ...but my butt sore after doing 85km for NTU bike rally recently.

Wonder what is the distance from SG to Desaru.

Come to think about it.. I've been thinking of a cycling cum photography outing... somewhere in Desaru

It's free parking at Changi Village on Sunday & PH.

If we make it early, sure can grap some lots eh?

I was toying of doing P Ubin after missing out Buangkok.

After that, we can have farewell seafood lunch before hitting the ferry back to mainland. Instead of cycling to Desaru, we can cycle around P Ubin instead....

I second chek jawa, but can go on sunday instead? :sweat:

When will alpha leave? Perhaps the drinking and outing session can be splited.
I should be out of town from 7-19 April.....

Status
Not open for further replies.