Status
Not open for further replies.

vortex

Sep 6, 2004
SG / LDN
www.exitmusik.com
http://www.sbg.org.sg/visitorinfo_usesofgarden.htm

Approval for Filming & Photography

Prior approval for filming and commercial photography in the Gardens is required to be obtained.

Applications have to be submitted at least 7 days prior to the proposed filming or photography dates.

Please click here for the application form.
http://www.sbg.org.sg/terms_conditions_filming.htm

------------------------

Do you actually need to apply for approval?!?! :dunno:

i went there many years back with my camera and tripod..didnt seem to have any problems.

has the rule changed or something?

heh...just wanted to be sure, as i won't wanna carry a tripod there and get turned back by security :blah:

hey dude , i did a wedding shoot last week there!! i stop over the info counter and talk to guy sitting there with the guards smiling at me!! relax la....dun think u really need any pass to do a shoot in it....

read the word... commercial... we are for leisure, no problem...

unless you bring a crew down with reflectors, and few models, etc, den u might get the warning.

Normal phototaking is ok, but if you are going to organise a commerical shoot, you will need permission.

haha ok guys...thank you very much!!! :D

just wanted to be sure lah :bsmilie:
now just gotta wait for the rain to stop (esp on a weekend) :blah:

just wondering...do you all know where i can find topiaries in singapore??? :dunno:

Commercial photographers have to beware then. Esp those wedding photographers....

Anyway, they did not execute their duties to stop people...

Hmm... I think for occasions like Wedding or leisurely shoot, they'll open-1-eye, close-1-eye.

But if we're toking big media companies, going there in a Mediacorp or Mediaworks van, with their reflectors, Betacams and a crew of 50 (incl. actors/actresses), I guess approval is needed for such stuff.

if normal ppl also charge, tourists wont go liao... then u willl see the govt step in...
media definitely will be charged. nothing wrong.
weddings.... i believe high chance yes...

Status
Not open for further replies.