Approached in Orchard to be an Ah beng

Status
Not open for further replies.

alinkinyourlife

Oct 27, 2008
I am not sure if you guys encountered it but last weekend, me and my brother was in the washroom at International Building and this fit looking guy came from behind when I was washing my hands, starring at me, asking me if I am keen to be an Ah Beng in an upcoming movie.

Before all those details were out, his 1st question was 'do you know who I am'. God knows who he is. He popped out from no where and asked us to be Ah Bengs in his movie production. Casting is this Friday.

Then brother asked him what is his name, he said Steven. Wah Piang... like the whole world knows who he is.

Steven Lim??? Lolz

I am not sure if you guys encountered it but last weekend, me and my brother was in the washroom at International Building and this fit looking guy came from behind when I was washing my hands, starring at me, asking me if I am keen to be an Ah Beng in an upcoming movie.

lol, it means you look like Ah bean in real life.

play extras in a new movie?
why don't he get real ah bengs?

Every director is looking for Ah Beng to cast in his movie.

I have been offered the role a few times. They don't pay much but they say can make you very famous one.

There are several roles to choose from: singing Ah Beng, Kungfu Ah Beng, romantic Ah Beng, villain Ah Beng etc.

Before all those details were out, his 1st question was 'do you know who I am'. God knows who he is. He popped out from no where and asked us to be Ah Bengs in his movie production. Casting is this Friday.

Then brother asked him what is his name, he said Steven. Wah Piang... like the whole world knows who he is.

Wah piang....you dun even look like ah beng at all.:bsmilie:
just your luck to run into him.

maybe you should ask him who is casting for Ah Lian. :bsmilie:

Steven Lim??? Lolz

I think so. I asked my friends anyone knows him but seems that the girls know who he is because some of them was approched by him to be his models. He even claimed that he is one of the best looking guy in SG? WTH!:bigeyes:

play extras in a new movie?
why don't he get real ah bengs?

Beats me. I have no idea which part of me looks like an Ah Beng though Kriston might look like one.:bsmilie: For those whom met him in our shoots. Ha ha. Hope he is not reading this.:bsmilie:

Anyways, after we left, walking towards the busstop heading to Orchard Towers, we might him again, talking to a group of 7 guys and girls and promote the same role to them. He might be needing a lot of Ah Bengs and Ah Lians.:dunno:

Every director is looking for Ah Beng to cast in his movie.

I have been offered the role a few times. They don't pay much but they say can make you very famous one.

There are several roles to choose from: singing Ah Beng, Kungfu Ah Beng, romantic Ah Beng, villain Ah Beng etc.

WAH! Now I get that there are so many varities in one Ah Beng role?:think:

Wah piang....you dun even look like ah beng at all.:bsmilie:
just your luck to run into him.

You rest my heart bro. Thanks. Glad that someone dun find me like one.:bsmilie:

Beats me. I have no idea which part of me looks like an Ah Beng though Kriston might look like one.:bsmilie: For those whom met him in our shoots. Ha ha. Hope he is not reading this.

Anyways, after we left, walking towards the busstop heading to Orchard Towers, we might him again, talking to a group of 7 guys and girls and promote the same role to them. He might be needing a lot of Ah Bengs and Ah Lians

Is he one of those Japanese directors from a certain type of AHEM :angel: movie industry, looking for extras?

hee hee :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

International building??
he seems to like to hang out around there
i was there last year and saw him too

Status
Not open for further replies.