Apple use Intel Core Duo so wats so special about it now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many cores does an apple have usually? :bsmilie:

The answer is simple: the Mac OS.

yeah...i would say that its the OS...but if i'm not wrong....its still cant utilize the speed fully...

Heard that now Mac use Intel Core Duo chips, PC are also able to use the Mac OS liao!

if a proton wira has an evolution engin then what is so special about the evo?

MAC is using an UNIX base...the special thing is just cosmatic. Many other OS are coming close to it already. Soon we will not see any diff between MAC / Unix / Microsoft OS.

Heard that now Mac use Intel Core Duo chips, PC are also able to use the Mac OS liao!

PC able to use Mac OS??? :dunno:

Or isit dat Windows can be installed on a Mac Intel Core Duo (unlike previously which is virtual only).

Nope... Mac OS X cannot be installed on a Windows or DIY machine... it's blocked. But you can install Windows XP on a Mac machine using Boot Camp.

PC able to use Mac OS??? :dunno:

Or isit dat Windows can be installed on a Mac Intel Core Duo (unlike previously which is virtual only).

I heard someone using a PC laptop installed with MacOS. Really no joke man!
Then Mac won't be special anymore rite?

I think u got it the other way round?!?!?! :what:

Well, it's not that straightforward installing a PC laptop with Mac OS X. He will have to hack the Mac OS X in order to install it and after that, there might be driver problems.

Well, the thing about using an Apple for me is a total experience... hehe... it's how the hardware and software are designed to work together, like for eg. the iMac, beautiful design and great OS, why bother to buy a PC and hack so that you can use Mac OS X?? :)

Newayz, if there really is such a thing, then Mac is not special after all.

Mac is special bcoz now it can run both Windows n Mac OS.

I think u got it the other way round?!?!?! :what:

no. it has been done with a beta version. in fact steve jobs admitted that apple had been doing this on their lab machines since the early days of os x.

Status
Not open for further replies.