Apple TV

ortega said:
actually i think it would be great for presentations, you can mirror your presentation from your iphone/ipod/ipad to show a bigger audience and wireless somemore

Yes, this is my intention.
I don't need the iTunes content.
I just need a "wireless HDMI cable" that mirror my iPad/iPhone screen to my big TV.
Sharing photo slide show on big TV with family and friends is Shiok !
Not to mention play back of "whenever tube" on big screen.
I don't need smart tv anymore right.

kei1309 said:
hint hint:

MioTV and Starhub Cable

Hint hint:
No "Are you above 18" contents in local pay channels yet ...

I like the fact that it is so small and compact, size of the hand palm and doesn't need an external power adapter. With some skills, you can perform AirPlay without a Mac, and also with more in depth skill, you can make apple tv fetches video from your own nas via http. :)

I just need a "wireless HDMI cable" that mirror my iPad/iPhone screen to my big TV.

i know for a fact that it is not officially sold in Singapore, if you buy it you cannot get the content
you can buy it overseas and ship it back here or ask someone to hand carry back

ortega said:
another thing to look at is DNLA, not as easy a solution but it does the same thing.
i was also looking at a personal cloud which is DNLA compatible

Personal Cloud Storage Overview

Many thanks for sharing your knowledge n experience guys .

Relevant and real information instead of misleading information like "androidtv" or "windowtv"

Relevant and real information instead of misleading information like "androidtv" or "windowtv"

:bsmilie: i didn't share real information because you're attempting to troll. if you're asking for a fight, i'm not gonna give you one if you're just trying to piss me off so i'll get an infarction or worse, which you've been trying to do to Rashkae and me ever since your birth in CS.

and also, if you had any intuition, you'll realize that i'm talking about GoogleTV

have a nice day :bsmilie:

i hope your windows are open to let the sunlight through :D

kei1309 said:
:bsmilie: i didn't share real information because you're attempting to troll. if you're asking for a fight, i'm not gonna give you one if you're just trying to piss me off so i'll get an infarction or worse, which you've been trying to do to Rashkae and me ever since your birth in CS.

and also, if you had any intuition, you'll realize that i'm talking about GoogleTV

have a nice day :bsmilie:

i hope your windows are open to let the sunlight through :D

Call me a caveman or apple fan boy ,, I seriously never heard of googletv . So I thought you were trying to mock me .

As for the part where my birth in CS is to piss you n rashkae off . . .

I was just a non registered member reading n learning from this forum .

However , I keep seeing you and rashkae keep taking the effort to reply "why don't you search /google before asking " to members who have the audacity to ask questions in CS .

I decided to register myself to keep u 2 occupied and maybe just maybe save some poor member from being having the privilege of getting the WDYSOG from you.

Remember , every one do things differently , there is no need to f ppl just because they feel overwhelmed and would just like to ask around .

I decided to register myself to keep u 2 occupied and maybe just maybe save some poor member from being having the privilege of getting the WDYSOG from you.

Remember , every one do things differently , there is no need to f ppl just because they feel overwhelmed and would just like to ask around .

Waaait... So you are flat out admitting that you only registered to troll the 2 of us? Hmmmm

ortega said:
so, will i need to keep a lookout for trolls here too

Would prefer a look out for bullies also

However , I keep seeing you and rashkae keep taking the effort to reply "why don't you search /google before asking " to members who have the audacity to ask questions in CS .

you do know that we, other than showing others how to help themselves, also contribute to this forum by helping them find information, giving them the answers and such? if you even bothered to read our replies properly you'll realize that we're NOT trying to harass people, make life difficult for them and troll them in the process.

you, on the other hand, have a personal vendetta against us.

Waaait... So you are flat out admitting that you only registered to troll the 2 of us? Hmmmm

seems to be the case :bsmilie:

Now let's behave . Shhh

Not to forget the latest craze in CS: Fish Tank TV. :)

full-tank.jpg

u don need apple TV to do that. just get a N router. wireless speed can reach 300Mbps. provided your TV built in wifi can reach that speed. but i believe most TV wifi only up to "G" .

since you are using ipad / iphone, just use cable ..

Last edited:
My friend is shipping to me the new version 3 apple tv for sgd 160.
The tinyfly shop near to marina square also have but at 319.