Apple Tablet, iPhone 4 Launch Confirmed for January 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
iSlate! :lovegrin:

Sure buy! :devil:

Oh, so the IPhone is just an OS update and some minor hardware tweaks to bring it up to the level of phones from, oh, 2002? :p

Mainly a software update that you'd still need to pay money for? And the same old boring design? Naaah. Skippable.

will only upgrade if its better .. aka 5mp cam with flash

i will get the tablet if if i can make phone calls with it. if not then see how.

Cool? Not sure if this is reliable, but if it's true, I :heart: the removable battery!

iphone-4g-concept.jpg

oh my.. apple really can appeal.. :lovegrin:

iPad as a book reader would be fine. If it comes with a docking station connected with keyboard and mouse would be bagus. Can use as a netbook at home and bring it out as an e-reader. Hohoho :)

Oh, so the IPhone is just an OS update and some minor hardware tweaks to bring it up to the level of phones from, oh, 2002? :p

Mainly a software update that you'd still need to pay money for? And the same old boring design? Naaah. Skippable.

iPhone users don't pay for software updates.

I really don't see the need to replace one iPhone with another iPhone, as so many fanatics do, although the graphics hardware in the 3G S is a huge improvement over earlier versions of the machine.

Hopefully, it will be an interesting hardware upgrade, if it actually happens. Obviously, the slate should be.

hope that the iPhone 4.0 OS upgrade has Flash and multi-tasking capabilities.

and oh... the iSlate... if price is right, will consider getting it.

i never understand apple craze. used nano ipod, iphone, mac. but at the end of the day i still prefer cheaper alternative like zen. and it doesnt restrict me to itunes.
as for phone. im sticking to android which allow me to change memory as well as battery.

but oh well...i love apple craze people. they make apple stock go up and i buy apple stock!

hope that the iPhone 4.0 OS upgrade has Flash .....

No physical flash component how to have flash upgrade? :dunno:

As far as iPhone and the respective OS is concerned, I personally don't think there's a need to upgrade it from 3 to 4, unless this OS can promise me very good battery power utilisation, such that it will preserve the battery life of my current 3Gs. However, I don't think this will happen, as I think the restriction is on the physical battery itself, not a software issue.

Other than that, no upgrade. But if it's a hardware upgrade, then hehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.