Apple promotion at SITEX?

Status
Not open for further replies.
caseytan said:
free iSkin with Apple iPod and iPod mini.

free Airport Express with iBook

free Airport Express and 512MB Memory free with PowerBook

Remember guys before you all buy. Apple Authorised Sellers, not Apple Centre are selling all this.

Harddisk space is reduced for the iBook and PB for the current offer. This offer of Airport Express given free was actually launch before SITEX for some of the Apple Authorised Dealer.

iBook normal HDD space is 60 & 80GB for 14inch. Current offer for the 14 inch is only 30 & 40GB in the iBook for the free Airport Express bundle unless you are able to convince them to give you bigger HDD. Airport Express is retailing @ $250.00.

Guys dun forget to up your ram at least another piece of 512MB which will cost you $229. If you pay by cash/NETS, you only need to pay $199. Running on only 256MB is reasonably slow if you are running multitask.

Student price is $200 off but it will be registered under that student name.

PHILDATE.......BUY BUY BUY! You almost complete your own trinity. D70, 70-200VR and now a 17inch POWERBOOK!!!!!!

Hey Danny, thanks for the advice man. SO tempted to get a Powerbook but got a trip to UK to pay for soon...and if I do, will only get the 15" I think.

The 'Trinity' is coming along nicely - love the VR lens!!

Pro Image said:
iBook normal HDD space is 60 & 80GB for 14inch. Current offer for the 14 inch is only 30 & 40GB in the iBook for the free Airport Express bundle unless you are able to convince them to give you bigger HDD. Airport Express is retailing @ $250.00.

there are few models of 14" ibook, the standard two 14" ibook 1.33GHz comes with 60GB, for $2388 and $2788.

As for the 14" ibook with 40GB/60GB hdd, they are older models, with 1GHz and 1.2GHz G4. of course, their price is lower too.

so how's your new iBook ? having fun ? ;)

jsbn said:
It juz says "iPod". Never say which gen. ;)

So, I'll go there and flash my 1st gen iPod on Sunday after my trip! :D

yo jsbn, the pouch has ran out of stock yesterday evening, and by the time u reach there, no more t-shirt for you !!! :blah:

caseytan said:
there are few models of 14" ibook, the standard two 14" ibook 1.33GHz comes with 60GB, for $2388 and $2788.

As for the 14" ibook with 40GB/60GB hdd, they are older models, with 1GHz and 1.2GHz G4. of course, their price is lower too.

so how's your new iBook ? having fun ? ;)

Wahahahaha......I still wish it was the PB instead of iBook. I got the 1.33Ghz with additional topping of 512MB ram plus 60GB HDD.

Budget constrain kept me from the purcashing the even the 12inch.....sigh. On the lighter side, yes the iBooks rocks big time. As I use mainly for power presentation for my clientele, this came in handy as it's light weight and battery last almost forever. 6 hours on stanby mode and 2 1/2 - 3 hours when i do use PS for some PP while shooting on location.

I never had to shut down at all. This was great. So far I have not met a downside yet. So those thinking of getting a PC laptop, forget it. For the price you pay for a good and stable PC laptops like IBMs and Toshibas, I prefer this many many times. A PB would just blow away all the competitors in the market.

Ask any Mac users and they will tell you the same thing.

Once an a Mac, always a Mac. Hehe............ :bsmilie:

Phildate said:
Hey Danny, thanks for the advice man. SO tempted to get a Powerbook but got a trip to UK to pay for soon...and if I do, will only get the 15" I think.

The 'Trinity' is coming along nicely - love the VR lens!!

When r u off to UK? Aiya, a 17inch PB is nothing to you lar. Just hook up to your......ahemmm....nice TV screen, and that will blow your underwear away. So when r u getting your D2X? Hehe......

Pro Image said:
Wahahahaha......I still wish it was the PB instead of iBook.

I never had to shut down at all. This was great. So far I have not met a downside yet. So those thinking of getting a PC laptop, forget it. For the price you pay for a good and stable PC laptops like IBMs and Toshibas, I prefer this many many times. A PB would just blow away all the competitors in the market.

hahha... good to hear that you enjoy it :thumbsup:

wanted a Powerbook for quite some time now, still don't have the $$$ to get it yet :sweatsm: I'm still aiming for the PowerBook 15" :lovegrin:

caseytan said:

wanted a Powerbook for quite some time now, still don't have the $$$ to get it yet :sweatsm: I'm still aiming for the PowerBook 15" :lovegrin:

Buy!! Buy!! Buy!!! The Powerbook will definitely be the last computing hardware you will buy (of coz unless it's other Apple stuff) A little wasted that I bought mine too early if not I dun mind having the Express and the 512 Ram stick :sweat:

Pro Image said:
Wahahahaha......I still wish it was the PB instead of iBook. I got the 1.33Ghz with additional topping of 512MB ram plus 60GB HDD.

Budget constrain kept me from the purcashing the even the 12inch.....sigh. On the lighter side, yes the iBooks rocks big time. As I use mainly for power presentation for my clientele, this came in handy as it's light weight and battery last almost forever. 6 hours on stanby mode and 2 1/2 - 3 hours when i do use PS for some PP while shooting on location.

another happy convert! welcome to the mac user family! :D

SniperD said:
Buy!! Buy!! Buy!!! The Powerbook will definitely be the last computing hardware you will buy (of coz unless it's other Apple stuff) A little wasted that I bought mine too early if not I dun mind having the Express and the 512 Ram stick :sweat:

hahaha... cannot lar... no 4D/Toto first prize, no $$$ to buy :cry:

hmmm.. hey SniperD, why don't you get another PowerBook 12" or iBook for your wifey :angel:

caseytan said:
hahaha... cannot lar... no 4D/Toto first prize, no $$$ to buy :cry:

hmmm.. hey SniperD, why don't you get another PowerBook 12" or iBook for your wifey :angel:

hmm...who's talking here? if no $$$ get powerbook then get ibook 12" for your wifey lor. in the mean time sniperd get powerbook for his wifey. maybe both of you get together get special discount? ;p :angel:

madmacs said:
hmm...who's talking here? if no $$$ get powerbook then get ibook 12" for your wifey lor. in the mean time sniperd get powerbook for his wifey. maybe both of you get together get special discount? ;p :angel:

basket

:kok: :kok: :kok:

So when r u getting your D2X? Hehe......

Dunno....when are they on sale again ;) :D ;)

Anyone wanna buy a kidney? Then I'll get the 17" Powerbook too :D

Phildate said:
Dunno....when are they on sale again ;) :D ;)

Anyone wanna buy a kidney? Then I'll get the 17" Powerbook too :D

Eh your kidney only worth a D2X and a PB 17inch meh?

*Coughs* I think my kidney is not selling anymore to buy a PB 17inch.

caseytan said:

So sell your kidney like what Mr Phildate is doing.......probably can get a 14inch iBook full specs, PB 17inch with full specs, a G5 dual processor with a 20 inch LCD, a 60GB ipod Photo, airport express and whatever you can get your hands on. Hehe...... :bsmilie:

Pro Image said:
So sell your kidney like what Mr Phildate is doing.......probably can get a 14inch iBook full specs, PB 17inch with full specs, a G5 dual processor with a 20 inch LCD, a 60GB ipod Photo, airport express and whatever you can get your hands on. Hehe...... :bsmilie:

wah..you just get ibook so fast turn mac evangelist :D keep it up! at least now got more people to tell caseytan and sniperd to (borrow espn's words)

BUY! BUY! BUY!

madmacs said:
wah..you just get ibook so fast turn mac evangelist :D keep it up! at least now got more people to tell caseytan and sniperd to (borrow espn's words)

BUY! BUY! BUY!

Actually I was a MAC user before. I started using Mac as early as my school days. It's because i have a budget constrain which force me to use a PC when i started my own business. Anyway my PC is a work horse for me. I have a 1GB RD-RAMs with a 2.8GHz clock speed, with 3 x 120GB HDD for me to use. As I do not play any games so I am just using a ATI 9600 Pro AGP. Good enuf to do plenty of things.

If i have sufficient funds, I will surely get a G5 Dual Processor with a 20 inch LCD screen..... :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.