apple photo book printing now available

Status
Not open for further replies.
They probably partner or OEM to one of the photo labs or printing agencies. The question is which one. Hmmm, but then again, mabbe it doesn't matter... the power of branding.... :)

Printing in SG only applies to ilife 08. me still using 06. Sigh...

Apple is proud to offer photo products to customers in Singapore. Please note that iPhoto '08 version 7.1.2 is required to place a photo order. If you're using iPhoto '08, you need to be running version 7.1.2 to take advantage of this service. Go to Software Update for this free iPhoto update. If you are not yet using iPhoto '08, you'll need to upgrade to this latest version, which is part of iLife '08. The iLife package is available by calling the Apple Store at 1800-MY-APPLE, or at the online Apple Store.

working hard on my pics to have them printed on hard-cover......slurp, slurp....

has anyone done it?

How is the print out for the photobook? I am not sure if they will do color adjustment. Some of my edited pics always come back weird colors when I sent it to my local photo dev lab.

sent my photobook for printing yesterday. Total cost, $126 for 56 pages hardcover. will be delivered 10-14 working days later :)

Wondering what paper do they use for 20" poster printing.....

sent my photobook for printing yesterday. Total cost, $126 for 56 pages hardcover. will be delivered 10-14 working days later :)

Is this for an A4? Seemed a bit ex and so long to deliver! Sure hope the quality is like coffeetable book type. Must have a Mac to buy the software?

Is this for an A4? Seemed a bit ex and so long to deliver! Sure hope the quality is like coffeetable book type. Must have a Mac to buy the software?

11" by 8.5" should be A4 right? The pics looks quite nice on the apple website. The price I think is acceptable IF the output is good. We shall see :) will update when I get my book.

You don't need to buy the MAC to buy the software. But you need a MAC to run it. Quite easy to use. If the output is good, I think it is a great way print out photos.

Any idea which is the company who's doinh the printing? and they will deliever to your house? $126 for 56 pages with hard cover sounds like a good deal ......... pending the final result.
Thanks

if its really like a book as shown in the photos i think its a really good deal. that time i went fotohub i saw those album kind already $125.

Status
Not open for further replies.