Apple Notebooks and NUS webcasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazerLordz

Sep 8, 2004
near the Equator
I've heard that Apple notebooks are not exactly compatible with the webcast system for online viewing of lectures in NUS.Can anyone clarify this? :)

Why should that be so? This is new to me. Can anyone confirm this. I didn't know that webcast is brand dependant. Maybe it's the browser.

Hmm, I'm in the dark myself.But according to my friend, he said something about the software used in the streaming..wonder whether having a Win emulator would help.. :dunno:

LazerLordz said:
Hmm, I'm in the dark myself.But according to my friend, he said something about the software used in the streaming..wonder whether having a Win emulator would help.. :dunno:

try VMware, it works for me.

my friend doesn't have this problem..she brought it to the computer centre in at NUS and they configured it for her.. :) it should work then

samgoh said:
my friend doesn't have this problem..she brought it to the computer centre in at NUS and they configured it for her.. :) it should work then

Do you know their contact number?I've been getting conflicting viewpoints on the compatibility issue..sigh.

Thanks guys :)

think the no. is 68742080 for NUs com centre..
not sure if the no. is still valid

Status
Not open for further replies.