Apple Notebooks and NUS webcasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 8, 2004
near the Equator
I've heard that Apple notebooks are not exactly compatible with the webcast system for online viewing of lectures in NUS.Can anyone clarify this? :)

jbma

Dec 28, 2003
Tampines
Why should that be so? This is new to me. Can anyone confirm this. I didn't know that webcast is brand dependant. Maybe it's the browser.

Sep 8, 2004
near the Equator
Hmm, I'm in the dark myself.But according to my friend, he said something about the software used in the streaming..wonder whether having a Win emulator would help.. :dunno:

blimmer

Apr 1, 2005
LazerLordz said:
Hmm, I'm in the dark myself.But according to my friend, he said something about the software used in the streaming..wonder whether having a Win emulator would help.. :dunno:
try VMware, it works for me.

samgoh

Mar 12, 2005
Seletar Hills
my friend doesn't have this problem..she brought it to the computer centre in at NUS and they configured it for her.. :) it should work then

Sep 8, 2004
near the Equator
samgoh said:
my friend doesn't have this problem..she brought it to the computer centre in at NUS and they configured it for her.. :) it should work then
Do you know their contact number?I've been getting conflicting viewpoints on the compatibility issue..sigh.

Thanks guys :)

samgoh

Mar 12, 2005
Seletar Hills
think the no. is 68742080 for NUs com centre..
not sure if the no. is still valid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom