Apple MacBook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRH

Mar 15, 2004
Interested in getting the MacBook. Not Pro version.
Any gd shop to recommend.
Thanks.:)

ilario

Dec 2, 2007
If can, wait for IT Fair. If no i recommend epicenter@orchard (wheelock place) :)

foxwagon

Mar 13, 2005
Cineleisure iShop/Club21

MRH

Mar 15, 2004
Thanks for the reply.
The problem is Apple control the price so not easy to get a gd deal.:(

dDarkroom

Mar 25, 2006
Thanks for the reply.
The problem is Apple control the price so not easy to get a gd deal.:(
no one should ever complaint about this - they should control, else it will be like those cheap scape pc. nor should we talk about their monopoly strategy. That's what make the Mac owner, like myself, proud.

siron

Mar 18, 2002
somewhere near...
www.geocities.com
i do not like the idea of buying online. i prefer to feel and touch all the models before buying.
Same here! haha. I just want to feel it before I decide unless really bo pian then its online! :)

no one should ever complaint about this - they should control, else it will be like those cheap scape pc. nor should we talk about their monopoly strategy. That's what make the Mac owner, like myself, proud.
Yeah I agree, I do not want to see like at one corner the iMac 24" I bought selling at $2000 then I will be like... WAHHH darnnnn. Although I know everyone wants a cheaper deal but in that sense, it would make our product so cheapo. So I think centralized controlled prize is the way to go.

Cheers

dDarkroom

Mar 25, 2006
yes green and red apples

made in japan, are big and costly
no way, Mac is not make in Japan. You got it wrong, I guess you must be a pc nerd. as for costly - I would think it is cheap, with all their top notch hardwares and softwares, it is a steal of the century.

No, that's the warehouse and service/customization factory. It's not a store.
It is good to know that there are CSers like you, almost wanted to make a trip there.

Yeah I agree, I do not want to see like at one corner the iMac 24" I bought selling at $2000 then I will be like... WAHHH darnnnn. Although I know everyone wants a cheaper deal but in that sense, it would make our product so cheapo. So I think centralized controlled prize is the way to go.

Cheers
If they allow that I will dump mine to Mr Ortega. But I am ordering mine from US which is much much cheaper.

no way, Mac is not make in Japan. You got it wrong, I guess you must be a pc nerd. as for costly - I would think it is cheap, with all their top notch hardwares and softwares, it is a steal of the century.
I'm a mac user myself and i can tell he was trying to be funny. Lighten up :)

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
Try ordering from the apple education store...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom