Apple Cinema Display starts from S$1488

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait for Mac mini2 with Tiger preinstalled ...

You're so easily satisfied? I'm hoping for 3 x 30" :heart:

With 3 screens, you can enjoy flight simulation games like on an aircraft cockpit! Add in a high end G5 dual processor, think u need a budget of 30K.

DCA :kok: Me and you not that close hor, don't associate me with you :nono: :bsmilie:

Well with 3 x 30", I can do my development easier without switching ALT-TAB. I can have 9 windows open and do my work! :D

And imagine 1 for PS, 1 for NC, 1 for Nikon View. SHIOKS!

espn said:
Well with 3 x 30", I can do my development easier without switching ALT-TAB. I can have 9 windows open and do my work! :D
!

Now then I know I can do something with ALT-TAB on my mac. :bsmilie:

espn said:

already got trouble fitting 2 x 20" on my 2m long sitoca table

I dont know what kind of table u need for 3 x 30" :think:

Wai said:
already got trouble fitting 2 x 20" on my 2m long sitoca table

I dont know what kind of table u need for 3 x 30" :think:
I won't know yet, but I guess it's never too difficult to find one ;)

You can always custom make a table. That would be maybe another 2 - 3K?
Or use one of those Balinese Teak Wood 8-seater Dining table as a desk. This kinda table can last a lifetime and beyond.

excellent singapore price, thanks for the info.

but sorry, i dunno much about Mac, but since its DVI input, i assume its 100% compatible with PC graphics cards?

espn said:
DCA :kok: Me and you not that close hor, don't associate me with you :nono: :bsmilie:

me not gay as well... :angry:

anyway i always have a dream that i hope plasma screen can be cheaper and then maybe GT5 with PS3 will be able to link 3 tv screen, or maybe link up 3 PS3 to get a 'cockpit' view... i find that its still unrealistic to drive when can't see the side, best is can see your competitors overtake you from the side den u point middle finger at them... oh ya... need a U shape table...

Games will be games. ;) Anyway plasmas' colour don't look good to me leh. The resolution also doesn't work for me.

erwinx said:
excellent singapore price, thanks for the info.

but sorry, i dunno much about Mac, but since its DVI input, i assume its 100% compatible with PC graphics cards?

of cos...

windows0rj.png

the above is windows's display properties

For those who are looking for a Apple panel alternative, do look at Dell's 2005FPW. Not out in Singapore as of yet, but it's selling in the States at approx S$700-800 (with their stacked discount coupons).

It uses the same panel as the Apple 20" (LG Philips). Now this is even more tempting. ;p

Check for a comparison review at Anandtech.

Status
Not open for further replies.