Appealing for FOZ and FOB discount vouchers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Hi to all.

I'm trying to organise more frequent shoots to the zoo and JBP this year. Thus I'd appreciate if you have any of these vouchers lying around and if you know that you will not be using them, could you pass them to me?

By passing these to the participants who are not FOB or FOZ, it'll lower the cost of entry to these places of attractions.

I will make arrangements to pick them up from you.

Thanks in advance! ;)

i might hv for zoo. but need to look for it, will let you know. btw i think those holding POSbank or DBS account also can have discounted entry(not too sure).

photografixed said:
i might hv for zoo. but need to look for it, will let you know. btw i think those holding POSbank or DBS account also can have discounted entry(not too sure).

Appreciate that!

As for the POSBank and DBS thingy, AFAIK such holders are longer entitled to the discount ... :cry:

Adam Goi said:
Appreciate that!

As for the POSBank and DBS thingy, AFAIK such holders are longer entitled to the discount ... :cry:

oh i see. now i'm ashame to flick out my POSbank card in the zoo....... :eek:

hi adam,
i found some. please pm me after next week(CNY week) as i'll be away from tonite onwards till then. can arrange the time for pick up.

happy chinese new year!

Adam
I found a booklet of FOZ vouchers, can I post them to you?

Please PM me your address.

I can give you 2 booklet of zoo discount coupon. When is the next seeds, will pass you then.

Adam, have there been any changes to them vouchers? I have the JBP ones, but they're 2 years old already. Let me know if they still can be used.

Ok ok, lemme go dig them up first; I'll sms you when I find them.

YSLee said:
Ok ok, lemme go dig them up first; I'll sms you when I find them.

ah leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :p

anybody going to the talk/shoot at the zoo tomorrow?

Happen to bump into this thread. Wonder if anyone can pass me 2 voucher? How much after discount huh? =) thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.