Appeal for witness(es)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugs

Oct 18, 2004
Singapore
www.geocities.com
Hi everyone, my car was hit by a lorry in CTE near the exit of Ang Mo KIo Ave5 heading toward city, at around 7.30pm on Sat.
During the accident i was ok, but after that i feel some pain behind my back and was admited to NUH the next day. Just got discharge yesterday.I was inform by the police that the lorry driver said that he didnt hit my car and that I lie about the accident. I sincerely appeal to those who have drove pass the area in the hours mentioned, and happened to witness the accident to come forward. You may either contact the traffic police direct, if not call me (97461958). Hope JUSTICE can be done!!
thanks you

Hi everyone, my car was hit by a lorry in CTE near the exit of Ang Mo KIo Ave5 heading toward city, at around 7.30pm on Sat.
During the accident i was ok, but after that i feel some pain behind my back and was admited to NUH the next day. Just got discharge yesterday.I was inform by the police that the lorry driver said that he didnt hit my car and that I lie about the accident. I sincerely appeal to those who have drove pass the area in the hours mentioned, and happened to witness the accident to come forward. You may either contact the traffic police direct, if not call me (97461958). Hope JUSTICE can be done!!
thanks you

Did you not exchange particulars and take photos at the scene? You're supposed to report the accident within 24h right?

It's a one-sided story when heard here with plenty of doubt on what happen and things that suppose to be done.
Given u the benefit of an adult, hope u'll find the assistant u need.

If no injury, even if you need to claim insurance, there is no need for police report. But was a little strange that TS did not exchange particulars with the driver and its always good to know who is involved and also take the chance to check if he is a legal driver.

Did you not exchange particulars and take photos at the scene? You're supposed to report the accident within 24h right?

Status
Not open for further replies.