Appeal for volunteer photographer(s) this Friday 23 Oct 8.30am til Noon for charity

hardy

Oct 3, 2003
Hi shutterbugs

I tried writing to moderator Catchlights to seek permission to post an appeal for volunteer photographers but his mailbox is full.
Can't find other mods here to write to urgently, but I have been certified as a bona fide social-work staff in a recognised charity so this is not a scam or anything.

Anyway, here goes:
I have an urgent appeal for a volunteer photographer at the last minute. We have tried for 2 weeks to find existing volunteer photographers in our database to do it but failed at the last minute due to unforeseen circumstances. If anyone is able to use some decent DSLR equipment to capture some memorable moments for my charity organization for the elderly, we'll be most grateful!

Date: Friday 23 Oct
Time of event coverage: 8am to noon only.
Nature of event: Alzheimer's Disease Association 25th anniversary symposium "Towards a Dementia-Friendly Singapore"
Guest of Honour: Minister for Health Mr Gan Kim Yong
Number of photographers needed: 1 or 2
Audience size: About 200 - 250 inclusive of staff and volunteers and press
Remuneration: My association has no spare cash to give, but we are producing a limited-edition hardcover coffee table book for our 25th anniversary, and we can give a signed copy to the kind volunteer(s) willing and able to help out at such short notice.

Contact details: If anyone is keen, please sms to 97214186 and we'll get back to you asap to see if there is a job match.

Dear mods: If you need further verification of my employment status in a certified charity, please contact me via pm. Please don't penalize me ok? Your kindness and tolerance is appreciated!

Hi shutterbugs

I tried writing to moderator Catchlights to seek permission to post an appeal for volunteer photographers but his mailbox is full.
Can't find other mods here to write to urgently, but I have been certified as a bona fide social-work staff in a recognised charity so this is not a scam or anything.

Anyway, here goes:
I have an urgent appeal for a volunteer photographer at the last minute. We have tried for 2 weeks to find existing volunteer photographers in our database to do it but failed at the last minute due to unforeseen circumstances. If anyone is able to use some decent DSLR equipment to capture some memorable moments for my charity organization for the elderly, we'll be most grateful!

Date: Friday 23 Oct
Time of event coverage: 8am to noon only.
Nature of event: Alzheimer's Disease Association 25th anniversary symposium "Towards a Dementia-Friendly Singapore"
Guest of Honour: Minister for Health Mr Gan Kim Yong
Number of photographers needed: 1 or 2
Audience size: About 200 - 250 inclusive of staff and volunteers and press
Remuneration: My association has no spare cash to give, but we are producing a limited-edition hardcover coffee table book for our 25th anniversary, and we can give a signed copy to the kind volunteer(s) willing and able to help out at such short notice.

Contact details: If anyone is keen, please sms to 97214186 and we'll get back to you asap to see if there is a job match.

Dear mods: If you need further verification of my employment status in a certified charity, please contact me via pm. Please don't penalize me ok? Your kindness and tolerance is appreciated!

FYI, seeking volunteer photographers for all charitable cause using ClubSNAP as platform will need to seek consent from our Admins, moderators do not have permission to approve this.

due to the urgency of this matter, I leave this thread at it is, please drop a PM to our admins Simon, Darren or Edmund as soon as possible.

thank you.

Thanks for your kind understanding, Catchlight! Will drop a pm to one of the admins you mentioned :)

Best regards from all of us at Alzheimer's Disease Association!

FYI, seeking volunteer photographers for all charitable cause using ClubSNAP as platform will need to seek consent from our Admins, moderators do not have permission to approve this.

due to the urgency of this matter, I leave this thread at it is, please drop a PM to our admins Simon, Darren or Edmund as soon as possible.

thank you.