Appeal for OPC/e-day License Fine

feelthefeel

Sep 15, 2009
Hi guys. any of you ever successfully tried appealing for a fine for forgetting to buy the e-day license or displaying your OPC coupon? :think:

Hi guys. any of you ever successfully tried appealing for a fine for forgetting to buy the e-day license or displaying your OPC coupon? :think:

nope

so far all my friends paid the fine so he can drive whole day...:nono:

arent you the one who asked about whether someone else should take the rap for beating the red light?

perhaps you should think about taking public transport instead. keep the roads safer for everyone

arent you the one who asked about whether someone else should take the rap for beating the red light?

perhaps you should think about taking public transport instead. keep the roads safer for everyone

No he should be using leg muslces. Public transport is for people who pay fares.

i hope not

i pay 20 dollars to drive and it is only fair that u pay the fine

Last edited:
The ans is NO!!!.

1.Do you think that the garment will let u Otang Tax?? - NO!!!
2.Forget to insert Cashcard when passing thru ERP Gantries appeal?? - NO!!
3.Let you go away for didnt pay for Electric Bills??? - NO!!

There you have it, garment have more then enough time to inform OPC drivers that from Nov 21 onwards no OPC coupon and only Eday License.

So I guess lol good luck to whoever haha first time SGD8,000 its good bonus for Civil Servants.

Cheers

PS: I not anyway related to LTA etc... just tat its only fair for pple who breaks the law and pay the fine. And i pay for $20 to drive if need on weekdays so i dun see y u should or garment will let u appeal.

should I change my plate to red? :bsmilie:

The ans is NO!!!.

1.Do you think that the garment will let u Otang Tax?? - NO!!!
2.Forget to insert Cashcard when passing thru ERP Gantries appeal?? - NO!!
3.Let you go away for didnt pay for Electric Bills??? - NO!!

There you have it, garment have more then enough time to inform OPC drivers that from Nov 21 onwards no OPC coupon and only Eday License.

So I guess lol good luck to whoever haha first time SGD8,000 its good bonus for Civil Servants.

Cheers

PS: I not anyway related to LTA etc... just tat its only fair for pple who breaks the law and pay the fine. And i pay for $20 to drive if need on weekdays so i dun see y u should or garment will let u appeal.
Pardon for my ignorance, you mean the fine is SGD8,000 for whoever forget to pay the next day?

Lol my Friend's friend pay for SGD8,000 maybe second time breaking LAW lol

First - SGD5000 (Fine and court case) + Lawyer fee (if appeal)
Second - SGD8000 (i think lol) (Fine and court case) + Lawyer fee (if appeal)
Third -Court Case and jail term (for further charges kindly refer to LTA CSO) + Lawyer fee (if appeal)

Anyway $20 Vs $5000 or $8000 u go figure out which are better.

Last edited: