Apology to Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewSCL

Apr 22, 2002
Central
For those who had read my previous thread, you should know whats going on ..

I have deleted the previous thread as Stone has owned up that he is the seller and I find that flames will sure to be continued if i dont delete the thread.

However, to clarify my point and any misunderstanding that made me look like an unsincere buyer trying to negotiate for low prices and no intention to buy or so ever, I would like to first take this opportunity to apologized to Stone.

From your PM and reply, it seems you "hated" sellers for asking low prices which I can understand from a seller's point of view. I am in no diference from you and similarly encounter even ridiculus offers when i try to sell somthing. However, there's no need to reply in such a sarcastic manner even though u hated people asking for low prices. This I presume is part and parcel of Buy and sell. If you care to cool down and put yourself in my shoes, can u imagine when you like the lens but thought of asking for a lower price if possible and from no where gana such comments when your intention is just to buy the lens?
This is the point which I find it unfair to me. You can always let me know if you are not comfortable with the price and we can always have rooms to negotiate.

Its unfair to conclude that I seem to be playing a fool, asking for rediculars prices (95% discount or so whatever) and giving excuses of your lens quality upon meet up and then wasting your time ended up not buying. I am not sure which part of my PM made you think this way. Hereby saying sorry to you if there's any misunderstanding.

Think its quite a long message. Hope you can sell your lens soon and sorry again for any misunderstanding issues. You can asked those people whom made transaction with me before and see if I am those who likes to play a fool.....

Have a nice weekend ahead. I dont wish to inject flames here...trying to clarify my point...cheers..

Well done Matt. Frankly speaking I'd deal with Stone before, he is a nice guy and a sincere buyer of my Sigma lens. (once we'd fixed the price, no further nego) :thumbsup:

It's good to clear your doubt now and be friends with everyone! :thumbsup:

Cheers!

I applaud you for your courage in wirting this post. I believe no one is right or wrong here because the written word (email and SMS) do not carry emotions and people mean differently with different words it is never easy to judge if someone is being rude or just being blunt or even maybe polite.

So, in buy & sell, never take it to heart is all I can say.

../azul123

some people seemed to enjoy posting +1 lock, +1 lock, +1 lock, etc, etc, etc, etc. like pseudo moderators.

No need to lock, lah! Should be kept here so that everyone can use this as an example how things can be solved! (now, if Bush was like this).........Well done, Matthew!

Hong Sien

reachme2003 said:
some people seemed to enjoy posting +1 lock, +1 lock, +1 lock, etc, etc, etc, etc. like pseudo moderators.

wonder if there is +1 unlock ... :embrass:

+1 0 1 1 0 1 1 1

3 cheers for MatthewSCL for resolving the issue in a er... gentlemen way. Hope you and Stone can go :cheers: in no time. Guess what? It's Saturday!!

:gbounce:

Nothing wrong with the thread, unless someone come in here pour kerosene, petrol, olive oil, chilli oil or whatever flammable substances.

Thanks guys...i just find to have a extra enemy from mis-understanding is a stupid thing to do for me...so decide to make the first move with this thread of apology.
Probably my PM to him really makes him angry after many other PM asking for low price too...

anyway, have a good week end ahead everyone...:)

TOGU!!!!!! We are losing bandwidth........with all this PLUS 1.......

CLOSED!!!!!!!

MATTHEW CLOSED IT LAR!!!!!!:bsmilie:

MatthewSCL said:
Thanks guys...i just find to have a extra enemy from mis-understanding is a stupid thing to do for me...so decide to make the first move with this thread of apology.
Probably my PM to him really makes him angry after many other PM asking for low price too...

anyway, have a good week end ahead everyone...:)
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hongsien said:
No need to lock, lah! Should be kept here so that everyone can use this as an example how things can be solved! (now, if Bush was like this).........Well done, Matthew!

Hong Sien

Should even sticky it rite! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: well done, Matt. Gentleman!

Status
Not open for further replies.