Apology to Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you're right. Perhaps I could have been more tactful but i tend to enter CS at about 12-1, when im really zoned out and irritable. Thank you indeed for this kind move and I apologise too, for my bluntness.

Cheers,
Tim

This is one of the best examples of how 2 parties settle thier differences, all it takes is for one to initiate an apology whether if he is right or wrong, well done guys. I love CS.

....and they live happily everafter:D

Stoned said:
Yes you're right. Perhaps I could have been more tactful but i tend to enter CS at about 12-1, when im really zoned out and irritable. Thank you indeed for this kind move and I apologise too, for my bluntness.

Cheers,
Tim
I am glad to be part of this community. :thumbsup:

Commendable gentlemens both!!!

../azul123

I concur on this statement. I'm not sure that it's a good idea for people to act this way - perhaps some are trying to influence a moderator to their own school of thought..

reachme2003 said:
some people seemed to enjoy posting +1 lock, +1 lock, +1 lock, etc, etc, etc, etc. like pseudo moderators.

Well done matt and stoned!
:thumbsup:

Now... if the world could be as nice.... there would be no wars!
I vote for World Peace!!!
:lovegrin: :lovegrin: :lovegrin:

Just my useless 1/3 f-stop...:)

Well don guys....I don't know you guys but hope everyone learn something after reading ......photographer are the best species :lovegrin: How I wish all Singaporean are so civilised :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.