Apolgy to John 3:16

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicholas1986

Feb 22, 2002
singapore
Visit site
I know that I had written something bad about John 3:16 on 06/march/2002. I am here to apologise for what I had said. Because my teacher had made clear to me that I is not Samuel that asked my teacher to scold me. It is my teacher that scolded me himself (but in fact that was only an advice). I am also wrong for calling my teachers nicknames. As to why i say john 3:16 is bad I am also wrong because they maybe busy and I only wanted to buy a roll of film that’s why it took so long.

So Samuel if you are here, please accept my apologies.
Sorry to John 3:16
pervious thread was deleted

Originally posted by nicholas1986
I know that I had written something bad about John 3:16 on 06/march/2002. I am here to apologise for what I had said. Because my teacher had made clear to me that I is not Samuel that asked my teacher to scold me. It is my teacher that scolded me himself (but in fact that was only an advice). I am also wrong for calling my teachers nicknames. As to why i say john 3:16 is bad I am also wrong because they maybe busy and I only wanted to buy a roll of film that’s why it took so long.

So Samuel if you are here, please accept my apologies.
Sorry to John 3:16
pervious thread was deleted

Very good.....got courage to admit publicly that u have done wrong.

Anyway, don't worry urself sick abt such small matters, u still young, still got long way to go.

Cheers! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.