Hot Prices!

Venue:
Alexandra DistriPark Blk 3, #03-18/19
Pasir Panjang Road Singapore 118483

High Quality Branded Products
-Compact Camera
-SLR
-Digital Camera

For more details, pls refer to http://www.ntu.edu.sg/home2000/S7900572Z/APD Warehse Sale Poster.pdf
:)

I dont seem to see the word "Sigma" on the poster....
*blind*

vince123123 said:
*blind*
Picture shows a Sigma SD-9 camera.

vince123123 said:
*blind*
That place used to be the Sigma's office. I believe they moved to somewhere near Canon. Maybe they dun wan to bring so many things over so having a sale to clear stocks?

Did they list the price? If very cheap I might wanna try one out. Is lenses in too?

hmm... I saw the camera I just bought in the brochure: Ricoh Caplio G4 Wide!!! Don't tell me it's going to be discounted by 90%.... faint ;p

don't get too excited.. it's UP to 90% :) not ALL on 90%

Cool...thats where my office is. Think I'll pop by and checkit out...hehe

coke21 said:
Cool...thats where my office is. Think I'll pop by and checkit out...hehe

do update us on what's there ya? thanks in advance.

:cheergal:

Any idea whether they do sell accessories? Maybe someone must go recce just in case its another marketing stunt, go there only see stuff people dun want to buy :bsmilie: heheheheeeeee

Its near my house anyway, i'll pop by and update if I'm one of the early birds :D

HelmetBox said:
:cheergal:

Any idea whether they do sell accessories? Maybe someone must go recce just in case its another marketing stunt, go there only see stuff people dun want to buy :bsmilie: heheheheeeeee

Its near my house anyway, i'll pop by and update if I'm one of the early birds :D

yo man,
hey can update me of what's for sale there? might ask you to help buy if got something good can?

chyeo said:
yo man,
hey can update me of what's for sale there? might ask you to help buy if got something good can?

Can can, I'll pop by after my paper tomorrow, give u an sms then can? After 1pm or so.

I really hope it doesn't turn out to be another one of those 'warehouse' sales that try to get rid of things no one wants....... And by the look of the flyer, its not very promising....... But then cannot stereotype, nothing to lose!

Will let you know!

Cheers!

After seeing the poster, I would say it would be another one of those 'warehouse' sales that try to get rid of things no one wants... the poster didn't even mention any thing about lenses... just SLR, Digital Camera.

Beside, Sigma lenses are quite popular lenses, and don't need warehouse sale to clear.

Don't set your hopes up high. It's probably those 'clearing stock' kind of sale.

Sigma EF500 DG Super (Nikon, No Canon) - $285
Sigma 28-70 F2.8 (AF-D) - $6xx (Cant Remember)

A lot of Consumer lenses (28-105, 100-300 etc etc for sale)

1 SD-9, 1 SA-9, 15-30 for Sigma mount
14, 18mm for sigma

Sigma 400mm tele macro HSM for Canon (S$620)

Hagiwara 1GB, 512MB (S$205) <-- not much cheaper than outside i believe

number of binoculars, night vision binos even!

consumer digicams also got, but not much cheaper than outside.

cash or nets transactions.

basically nothing much there and i personally think it's quite a waste of time.

cheers!

for canon users: there are only 3 lenses there.
28-80? 100-300 and 400 (canon, not canon AF)
there was another canon 400mm but too old, Err -99 on 300D

100-300 was quote 32x something (compared to Bhphotovideo at USD129) so its not much of a sale.

hagiwara 512 CF is $199 (also not much of a sale).

they do have bushnell telescopes, binoculars.

other mounts of lenses (again, not many variety: eg: 15-30 only for SIGMA AF, there's an olympus 600mm at 129)

other consumer P&S exist. but I forgot to note the prices..

any nikon lenses available there? if so which and approx price?
tks!

Status
Not open for further replies.