Apache AH-64 A/C 069 Crash Landed 300910

ezhub

Aug 19, 2006
Something you don't see often

Omg.. What happened?

wah piang! saf apache got some mechanical problem 0.0

Haha! I was there, too! Mata tried to chase us away, but a bit half hearted lah.

Summore nearby got one pri sch, dismissal time already, so the kids and parents started to crowd around. A bit of carnival atmosphere.

But seriously, I think the pilot must made quite a good controlled landing. The landing gear and chin-mounted turret is intact. In a more serious crash, these components are designed to smash into the fuselage, helping to absorb the impact of the crash.

Sniper shot!
you happen to be there ? good coverage

this "big toy" is around $15-20 million each.

i wonder anyone video the whole "black hawk down" incident. rare sight.

fortunately pilots are fine.

I am just glad that no one was injured or killed in this incident.

Equipment can be repaired, bought and replaced but pilots are priceless as human beings.

As this is the second incident within 7 months for the helicopters to have emergency landing within the Woodlands area, it will do us good to be alert and aware whenever we are in the area. LOL !

:angel::angel::angel:

Should be alert and stand by vidcam and camera.

Maybe soon got the chance to catch a chinook in similar "action". :bigeyes::bigeyes:

That would be something. Really. :bsmilie:

Should be alert and stand by vidcam and camera.

Maybe soon got the chance to catch a chinook in similar "action". :bigeyes::bigeyes:

That would be something. Really. :bsmilie:

I think that is a pretty dumb statement :thumbsd:. To have a emergency landing in crowded singapore is not a joking matter. Had the apache lost control and smash into the primary school or any of the residential blocks.... I cannot imagine the figure of the lives lost.

I hope you are not thinking the same when our RSN ship collided with a merchant ship and we lost 4 sailors... To have another crash, in order to catch the "action"

Last edited:
machines do break down, just like your car, computer, camera and TV

it is just a matter of what size. :sweat:

Anyone got the licence plate number .. ? :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Third photo look blur.... Now I know where to take chopper photos....... WOODLANDS..

This is really hardly seen!

Helicopter got numbers like car license plates or not? Want to buy 4D :)

Haha! I was there, too! Mata tried to chase us away, but a bit half hearted lah.

Summore nearby got one pri sch, dismissal time already, so the kids and parents started to crowd around. A bit of carnival atmosphere.

But seriously, I think the pilot must made quite a good controlled landing. The landing gear and chin-mounted turret is intact. In a more serious crash, these components are designed to smash into the fuselage, helping to absorb the impact of the crash.

No this bird is a write off......there is too much damage to the fuselage.....:cry: