AP talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

acetylcholine

Jun 13, 2003
Visit site
saw many complaints abt AP's service and stuff..
let's discuss abt AP?

Whats there to discuss that hasn't already been said? Bottom line is if you're comfortable shopping there then go, if not then just patronize somewhere else...

Wat's the objectives? :(

acetylcholine said:
saw many complaints abt AP's service and stuff..
let's discuss abt AP?

Do you encountered any problem shopping there?
if so, please start the ball rolling. :bsmilie:

If not,people will anyhow start the CP talk,MS talk,TK talk etc.... :sweat:

Ok... firstly.

AP is situated at first level of Sim Lim Square. It has about 5-7 staffs maybe, more on the weekends. Sells cameras and bags, they also have Nikon capture sold there. Lowepro bags, tripods etc.

2ndly, since I first know of AP, until today it's still standing.

Urm.. am I in topic? :devil:

I've walk into AP many times recently. But seldom get any attention of the sales person. They are normally busy serving foreigner customers. I prefer a place where the salesman have more patient serving me, i.e let me test the product before buying. I bought my first 2 SLRs from them, many year back, I had better service those days. I don't blame them for that, SIM LIM is a very crowded place especially in the weekends. It's better to go there weekdays :)

Basically, there are 2 kinds of shops, one like AP, where there are more customers than salesman and they sell you at the right price. This is where I like to go and get my stuff. I do not mind browsing around for the next available salesman - itls just a few minutes.

There are many other shops in Sim Lim where you see salesmen waiting for customers and no customer in their shop. They are catching flies. And if you enter, good luck to you.

So, it is up to you, which type of shop do you go to.

You can pay 550 for a $500 item in one of those "empty" or quiet shops, and you're served like a King, or rather fleeced like a furry sheep. Up to you.

smallaperture said:
You can pay 550 for a $500 item in one of those "empty" or quiet shops, and you're served like a King, or rather fleeced like a furry sheep. Up to you.

So you're saying that shops with 'good' service like John 3:16, Mscolor, and Cathay, if they charge 10% more than AP, they are fleecing their customers?

Aiyah what is there to discuss. Just go there if you feel they are worth it. For me I have always gotten my best price at AP. So don't mind waiting for my favourite salesman.

erwinx said:
So you're saying that shops with 'good' service like John 3:16, Mscolor, and Cathay, if they charge 10% more than AP, they are fleecing their customers?

hey brother... don't bring John 3:16 into the picture lah... their profit margin very low only you know... what's more, rental in Funan is pretty high.. :)

senseless thread :rolleyes:

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.