Ap? Cp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shi

Hi there,

I am a newbie and very excited to be part of this wonderful photography society.

However, I do apologize as I do not quite under short terms used when describing a shot or shops! :confused: Hee.

It would be much appreciated or maybe I could suggest a page for all newbies and the unintended for definitions of these short forms or technical terms perhaps? Or maybe a glossary of which shops are great/good and locations or reviews or shops/services??

I was wondering what AP and CP means. I know they are shops but was wondering what they are and where they are?

Sorry again and Thanks for taking the time!!

;)

AP = Alan Photo in Sim Lim SQ

CP = Cathay Photo in Peninsula Plaza or Marina SQ

Just 1 more shop for your info...

TCW = The Camera WorkShop at Peninsula Shopping Centre

Originally posted by shi

I was wondering what AP and CP means. I know they are shops but was wondering what they are and where they are?

Originally posted by shi
Hi there,

I am a newbie and very excited to be part of this wonderful photography society.

However, I do apologize as I do not quite under short terms used when describing a shot or shops! :confused: Hee.

It would be much appreciated or maybe I could suggest a page for all newbies and the unintended for definitions of these short forms or technical terms perhaps? Or maybe a glossary of which shops are great/good and locations or reviews or shops/services??

;)

Welcome to Clubsnap shi!

ivor has replied to your queries...

Originally posted by shi
Hi there,

;)

Welcome to Clubsnap. :)

As posted by IVOR, the name of the shops are already elaborated.

At the same time, you can also use the search function to locate any further information you might need. :)

Start shooting. :)

WOW!!

Thats was super fast responses!! Thank you! Thank you so much!

Now I know what those terms mean :) Thanks once again!!

Actually, I missed out one more... :(

CS - ClubSNAP... ;)

If you want to shop in northern Singapore, there is MS Color in Ang Mo Kio Bk 711, price not bad, probably due to lower rental than downtown areas.

Originally posted by ivor
Actually, I missed out one more... :(
CS - ClubSNAP... ;)

one more

BCM = Bak Chor Mee :p

you all missed out probably the most important acronymn, SEED !!
(anyway, i have yet been to 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.