AP, CP, AH ... What it means?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sd_lee

hello everyone, i'm very new to this place and i must say i find the info here very useful. but i'm stuck when i see things like AP, CP, AH, BG, MS Color, etc ... anyone care to explain what they mean ... thx

sd_lee said:
hello everyone, i'm very new to this place and i must say i find the info here very useful. but i'm stuck when i see things like AP, CP, AH, BG, MS Color, etc ... anyone care to explain what they mean ... thx

AP - ALAN PHOTO (AT SIMLIM SQUARE)
CP - CATHAY PHOTO (AT MARINA SQUARE OR PENEISULAR)
AH - AH HAI??? :dunno:
BG - BOTANIC GARDENS?? :dunno:
MS COLOR - MY FAV SHOP (AT AMK NEAR MY HOUSE) :blah:

Xpose said:
AP - ALAN PHOTO (AT SIMLIM SQUARE)
CP - CATHAY PHOTO (AT MARINA SQUARE OR PENEISULAR)
AH - AH HAI??? :dunno:
BG - BOTANIC GARDENS?? :dunno:
MS COLOR - MY FAV SHOP (AT AMK NEAR MY HOUSE) :blah:

AP - Alan Photo Store, located Sim Lim Square 1st storey
CP - Cathay Photo Store, located at Marina Sqaure and Peninsular Plaza
TCW - The Camera Workshop, located at Peninsula Shopping Centre
AH - Alexandra Hospital, there's a nice Butterfly Trail there
BG - Botanical Gardens
MS Color - Shop name, located at AMK Central near S-11 and Jubilee

thx a lot for the info ... now i know where to go for shoots after i get my a80.

Aiyo, everytime I go they also very the busy one.... same for CP.... you got to tell them what you want and need right away... don't expect them to slowly explain to you the feature, what good what no good, unless you are buying thousand dollars worth of equipment, they got no time.... and at MS, price not really that cheap leh.....

Posted by mangomilkshake - 3 Hours Ago at 10:21 PM
just went AP today.
they bz sia

What about these (see subject)? I could only guess. Fee free to add on leh...good for newbies like moi... ;p

OT = off topic

also, in the nature section...

SBWR = sungei buloh wetland reserve..
SBG = BG = botanical gardens

:)

Actually, it's Botanic Gardens rather than Botanical Gardens.
Small issue, but I also only realised my mistake when I took the brochure and studied it last weekend.

err guys ar then what those cf card sd ram means?? whats the difference between them?? Please enlighten me :D

muddi said:
err guys ar then what those cf card sd ram means?? whats the difference between them?? Please enlighten me :D

1 is memory for digi camera to store amt of pics.
sdram is pc's memory to run things faster.
:eek:

Ah Pao said:
Actually, it's Botanic Gardens rather than Botanical Gardens.
Small issue, but I also only realised my mistake when I took the brochure and studied it last weekend.

aiyah.. botanical or botanic gardens, everyone still knows where to get nice birdie, flower and insect shots lah.. :D

nparks actually has it down as both botanical and botanic in their streetdirectory and brochures.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.