Anywhere to donate old bags?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yanyewkay

Sep 22, 2004
Cons digger.
I have quite a few old school/laptop bags, still functional and not broken/torn. They just look old, been in storage after I left school a "few years" ago.

Is there any organisation that takes in old bags for distribution to those who needs it?

I feel throwing them away or selling to the garung guni man is quite a waste.

if they can be converted for DSLR they should be easily sold here.

if they can be converted for DSLR they should be easily sold here.

hahah can't, it's like a backpack, many pockets, good for books or light travelling put clothes, etc.. but no padding at all, so can't put camera eqpt.

Those usable ones, would be good to put them up at the Salvation Army. Cheers!;)

Those usable ones, would be good to put them up at the Salvation Army. Cheers!;)

oohh.. okie thanks for the reminder!

in case SA doesn't take in old bags, do keep the suggestions coming.. will bring bags to them tmrw to ask.

oohh.. okie thanks for the reminder!

in case SA doesn't take in old bags, do keep the suggestions coming.. will bring bags to them tmrw to ask.

They have a small shacks in SA Hillview area...... u can just put the bags in there, no need to ask. But I make sure those things I put is still usable... I try not to treat that as a garbage of dumping grounds. Maybe can put the bags in plastic bags and tie it up..... they are open 24/7..... :thumbsup:

They have a small shacks in SA Hillview area...... u can just put the bags in there, no need to ask. But I make sure those things I put is still usable... I try not to treat that as a garbage of dumping grounds. Maybe can put the bags in plastic bags and tie it up..... they are open 24/7..... :thumbsup:

hillview is near~ can PM me the exact location? thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.