Anywhere still sells the Canon 350D?

Status
Not open for further replies.

p7m13

Sep 30, 2005
Anybody know of any place that still sells the Canon 350D? :dunno: Looking for the 350D because don't really like the 400D.

Court, Harvey Normal and Best still carries them. They cost only slightly lesser then a 400D though. Its better to just go B&S section and get a second hand with warranty

Hmmmm checked the B&S section and most of the sets have no warranty or only a few months left. Maybe I'll wait till the Suntec PC Show in March and see whether I can get a good bargain there. :)

dun mind me asking... but just curious ah. why'd you prefer the 350d over 400d. i'm a 350d user actually... :bsmilie:

dun mind me asking... but just curious ah. why'd you prefer the 350d over 400d. i'm a 350d user actually... :bsmilie:

Well right now I'm using a 300D. I have personally not tried out the 350D but I've tried out the 400D at the Canon showroom. I don't like the 400D because it lacks the external black & white LCD, meaning you gotta have the LCD on to adjust WB settings and stuff. It's just annoying for me...

Well right now I'm using a 300D. I have personally not tried out the 350D but I've tried out the 400D at the Canon showroom. I don't like the 400D because it lacks the external black & white LCD, meaning you gotta have the LCD on to adjust WB settings and stuff. It's just annoying for me...

350D USER HERE.
*btw, ima one 350D user :D

i think i know of one place that sold 350D still.
but ima not too sure whether they still haf it.
check out Lau Marketing International.
try ur luck :)

you might be better off getting a 2nd hand seriously...
i dun think canon dslr fails so easily. and for the price difference you can change to a new shutter also

Ehs.. A new piece of 350D is still like the same price as 400D, as they are selling the 350D at the same recommended retail price as when it first came out =\ You should try to get used to the LCD bahs =\ IMHO

I was also helping my friend to source for 1. I actually called up AlanPhoto last week. They said they got 2 units left. But finally I got a second hand unit. Its much cheaper than a new one.

I myself is a 400D user. I would say compared to the 350D, only the LCD thing is a bit annoying. Like, when you need to change from single shot to multiple shot mode, you need to press more buttons to go into the menu. Whereas the 350D is instantaneous. Otherwise, I would go for the 400D. The LCD preview screen is much bigger and the image quality is 10MPixel. More worth it IMO. Better to learn to get used to the LCD and get higher res pics, right?

I was also helping my friend to source for 1. I actually called up AlanPhoto last week. They said they got 2 units left. But finally I got a second hand unit. Its much cheaper than a new one.

I myself is a 400D user. I would say compared to the 350D, only the LCD thing is a bit annoying. Like, when you need to change from single shot to multiple shot mode, you need to press more buttons to go into the menu. Whereas the 350D is instantaneous. Otherwise, I would go for the 400D. The LCD preview screen is much bigger and the image quality is 10MPixel. More worth it IMO. Better to learn to get used to the LCD and get higher res pics, right?

Hmmm true true...... have to think about it more. If not maybe I just stick with my 300D for awhile longer lol! :bsmilie:

i have one. i can let you have it. canon 350D with handgrip but no lens. all other accessories included. Total for $550

Well since the 450D is gonna be on sale soon I've set my sights on the that instead.

Anybody know of any place that still sells the Canon 350D? :dunno: Looking for the 350D because don't really like the 400D.

I am both 350D and 20D user, Canon do not create the XXXD & XXD equally, if you like the 350D please also consider the 20D. 20D the body build is more solid, 5fps, ISO3200 and less noise. 2nd hand 20D is about S$800 and you can save the money to buy some good lens.

Status
Not open for further replies.