Anything wrong with my DigiCabi AD-050?

yapple

Aug 23, 2009
Hi all,

Just received my DigiCabi AD-050 50l dry cabinet yesterday.

When i plugged in at first (power on), everything seems to be fine, the LED light and the green light is on, and the RH% can be adjusted.

However, after a few hours, despite the power still being on, there is no more LED light and green light, and the RH% doesn't seem to be able to be adjusted, as it shot straight up to ~70%.

Tried searching online in the forums but i can't find any thing on this topic.

Sorry, but can anyone help me on this? Is it spoilt? Or does anyone know what has happened?

Thank you.

call them and ask for exchange lor

doesn't it come with an instruction leaflet? follow the instructions first.

It looks like a faulty set. Call them tomorrow?

doesn't it come with an instruction leaflet? follow the instructions first.

It has, and i followed every single instruction there to start up (who doesn't)......and suddenly, the lights went off......

Thanks all, called them already (carrefour), should have some reply soon.

with regards to RH, it will take some days before it stabilizes and that's normal. Mine (AD-060) stabilized after 3 days.

Last edited:
with regards to RH, it will take some days before it stabilizes and that's normal. Mine (AD-060) stabilized after 3 days.

But does your red LED light/ green light still shine? There's no trace of any light for mine now, as compared to when i first opened it, i could adjust the RH to around 55% and the "lights" were still on.

Confused.

had a similar problem to my digi cabi too. no lights means it is faulty alr. Will be good if carrefour willing to do a 1-1 exchange. If not, you have to bring down to its warehouse at tagore lane in yio chu kang. I brought mine there. As long as its under warranty, it will be foc. :)

had a similar problem to my digi cabi too. no lights means it is faulty alr. Will be good if carrefour willing to do a 1-1 exchange. If not, you have to bring down to its warehouse at tagore lane in yio chu kang. I brought mine there. As long as its under warranty, it will be foc. :)
No need to bring the entire set. Enough to unmount the dehumidifier unit (4 screws). Warranty still intact but exchange is easier.

But does your red LED light/ green light still shine? There's no trace of any light for mine now, as compared to when i first opened it, i could adjust the RH to around 55% and the "lights" were still on.

Confused.

yup, both red and green are still lit. just send the electronic dry unit as what octarine suggested. mine got 6 screws, check yours.

Last edited:
I didn't know digicab AD-series can adjust RH. always tot we can only estimate and tune the dial.

I didn't know digicab AD-series can adjust RH. always tot we can only estimate and tune the dial.

yeah it can be adjusted using the small dial, quite difficult to get the desired RH at first since its manual tuning.

Does it also needs 3 days to stabilize everytime you open it to remove or replace equipment?

Mine DHC-120 return to the set RH (45%) in less than an hour everytime it's opened even if RH went up to 70+ after opening it.

Confused.
Bro, check your cable first and see if the connection is loose or the fuse in your plug is blown.

It's confirmed not loose I've tried to re plug in many times, not sure about the fuse though.

But anyway, Carrefour is sending someone down to my place to have a one-to-one exchange for a new one (mine's new also but.....) after i called them on sunday night, saves me the trouble of going from one end of Singapore to the other.....

thanks all for the reply:)

Does it also needs 3 days to stabilize everytime you open it to remove or replace equipment?

Mine DHC-120 return to the set RH (45%) in less than an hour everytime it's opened even if RH went up to 70+ after opening it.

no, i was referring to drycab's first use (newly turned on). sorry if that confused you ;)

Last edited: